Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SUN (Help) What is credit limit?

Miss.Anonymous

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sun Cellular Plan 249 Sim only Unli text to all net., 2hrs call tri-net., Unli FB
my credit limit is 500 po,
hindi ko po alam kung ano or para san yung credit limit na ito.
Kinontact ko po ang sun ang sabi "Ang Credit Limit ay ang cap of allowable usage mo within a billing cycle."
Hindi ko rin naintindihan, bale pangalawang plan ko na po ito yung una walang ganitong credit limit dahil Plan 250 ako before sim only din fixed load siya, pinacut ko na dahil lagpas 6 months na at para maiba naman yung plan ko.

ito ung limit para di masyadong lumaki ung bill mo.

yan po ung maximum alloted na amount na pwede mong gamitin sa loob ng billing period...500 can be used for text, call or internet basta pag naubos yan ( i mean ang usage in terms pesos ) ma charge k na ng per 30 minutes if internet and normal charging sa call & text..like sa akin 350 credit limit ko, and that 350 is alloted for 60 hrs of internet, if that 60 hrs is used up, on my 61st hour of usage 5php/30 mins na ang mabi - BILL sa akin

Back
Top Bottom