Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP with my car. Isuzu Dmax

justvalencia

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga sir good day. Ako na kasi ang gagamit ng dmax ni papa. I believe model 2008 ang pick up na to. ang gusto ko sananh gawin ay:

1. Panu ma connect ang phone ko pa punta sa audio ng sasakyan? wala kasing prang USB port eh o aux di ko makita. mic in kasi yung nka lagay a wire kaya nung sinubukan ko not working eh:upset: gusto ko kasi sana mag play ng music from my USB via usb port o kaht from phone man lang via AUX. sure po ako my aux yung car kasi naka lagay sa source ng music pwede yung AUX 1 hanggang 3

2. Kung titingnan po sa screenshot my prang monitor po ang car. Possible ba na ma display yung phone screen ko dun? ganda kasi sana pag manuod doon ng video via phone o kaya mag download ng navigation app sa phone at pwede na display doon.

Mga sir thank you po in advance. Sana matulungan niyo po ako at sana madali lang gawin ang solution. If kailangan pang pumunta sa mga car shop paki lagay na din po ang price. Thank you :praise:

- - - Updated - - -

UP lang po

Some aux terminal uses RCA output terminal so in order to use your iphone then you need to buy a 3.5mm jack to RCA cable. If you want to have USB functionality then you don't have any other choice but to replace your head unit to a newer one and make sure it is compatible with ipod/iphone. Usually, it will be written on the box. If your current HU only display the GUI then maybe it can't display whatever it is on your iphone. But I would try locating the aux terminal first and see it will play video on the HU screen or if it's just only for audio.

Some aux terminal uses RCA output terminal so in order to use your iphone then you need to buy a 3.5mm jack to RCA cable. If you want to have USB functionality then you don't have any other choice but to replace your head unit to a newer one and make sure it is compatible with ipod/iphone. Usually, it will be written on the box. If your current HU only display the GUI then maybe it can't display whatever it is on your iphone. But I would try locating the aux terminal first and see it will play video on the HU screen or if it's just only for audio.

Yun na nga problema sir. Di ko makita yung saksakan ng aux cable eh plus i believe pwede niyang iplay yung (maybe) video from phone kasi
pag pumipili ako ng source at pinili ko ang AUX meron option for AUX VIDEO. pero ewan ko lang. Sana may makaturo sa akin kung saan yung aux port.
di ko na makita manual nito eh

Yun na nga problema sir. Di ko makita yung saksakan ng aux cable eh plus i believe pwede niyang iplay yung (maybe) video from phone kasi
pag pumipili ako ng source at pinili ko ang AUX meron option for AUX VIDEO. pero ewan ko lang. Sana may makaturo sa akin kung saan yung aux port.
di ko na makita manual nito eh

Have you tried removing the head unit from the console? Try that first because usually the Aux port is at the rear of the head unit. If you have already removed the head unit but couldn't find the aux terminal then try searching your head unit online.

Have you tried removing the head unit from the console? Try that first because usually the Aux port is at the rear of the head unit. If you have already removed the head unit but couldn't find the aux terminal then try searching your head unit online.

Is there no easier way? i mean i'm not good with things like that. at baka masira ko pa. Can i just go to isuzu showroom and have them check it for me? and if
it is in the back of the head unit do i need an extra wire to extend it outside the head unit?

Is there no easier way? i mean i'm not good with things like that. at baka masira ko pa. Can i just go to isuzu showroom and have them check it for me? and if
it is in the back of the head unit do i need an extra wire to extend it outside the head unit?

If it's at the back then there's no easier way. On my Pioneer hu, the aux is at the back so I had to remove some dashboard panel in order to reach it but masikip. I'm not sure about going to Isuzu. You can try but the dealership always charge a lot. You can also try going to Banawe and you'll find a lot of audio shops there. Yes, you need to connect a wire from the aux terminal. In my case, since my aux terminal are RCA I connected an RCA to 3.5mm audio cable and use the audio cable to plug into my iPhone's earphone jack.

Back
Top Bottom