Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: ZTE MF100 [16 Digits Unlock Code]

Gamitin mo DC unlocker ....Yung sa akin na unlock ko....dalawa threads dito nyan,,,search mo na lang...

Yung 2 kong modem na unlock ko sa DC Unlocker....ZTE MF 100 yunnn....

sir sanbox po b ung mf100 mo?ung sakin kc sandbox ayw guman ng dc crap eh....ty

......sabi sa dcunlocker unlock na daw peru paglagay ko ng sim na globe d pa rin working!!!!!

hanggang pangarap na lang yata na ma-unlock ang ZTE MF100.

up this thread - <}}>< sana meron na maka unlock nito ZTE MF100

I guess I should warn you guys to be very careful , i tried to update my MF100 before using the patch on smart's website. And guess what, my MF100 became Mf636. It's not usable anymore. Even the LED lights are off. Still trying to revive it. The dc-unlocker (dccrap) doesn't work for this MF100, even before. The app would say that it was successful but when you plug in the modem with a different sim, it will still ask for a code which simply means it's not yet unlocked. Goodluck.

same here di ko padin maunlock yung sakin mf1oo sandbox :upset:

up dpt 2 palagi akin dn d ko maunlock damn it!!! MF100 dn un eh.. sa dc unlocker successfully unlock but when i try to insert a globe sim nanghi2ngi p dn ng 16 digits ... anu b un? UP! Up! UP!@

meron na po bang nakapagunlock nito?
patulong naman po mga bossing jan..
:pray::pray::pray:

zte mf100 din ang gamit ko, mukhang wala na yata pag-asa ma-unlock ang usb modem nato, buti na lang mabilis ang smart dito samin hehe

dito kasi ang bagal kaya gusto kong maunlock yun..

wala pa rin ata eh..same problem here..hirap pa naman paganahin ang free tricks sa s....

Back
Top Bottom