Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hingi Payo - PC custom build

robert1086

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga bossing ask lang ako kung ok po yung mga specs ng pc na i pa custom build in the future? thank u

p.s. naka attached po ung specs 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-02-20-46-11-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-02-20-46-11-1.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 97
I supposed this is a gaming PC, correct? First off, pairing a 2666MHz RAM with RTX 2060 will definitely cause bottle-necking. You may not notice it when doing lightweight tasks such as browsing or creating documents but, in some resource hungry applications tulad ng PC games, 3D renderers, etc. a trained eye will really notice that. I would suggest you go for a faster RAM.

Now for the UPS, akala ng karamihan parepareho lang ang UPS, it's not. For the UPS ang basic rule of thumb is you calculate your total wattage usage (as per peripherals, not what's indicated in your PSU). Then include mo rin pati yung mga iba pa na ipaplug mo sa UPS mo (monitor, speaker, printer, etc.). Once you get the total, multiply it by 1.6. That's how much VA you're going to need to make it work "SAFELY" for your rig. I haven't calculated your setup but at first glance, I think you would need at least 1500VA for those specs. If you can't go on for at least 1500VA, just drop the UPS for now, you'll thank me later. You can try some online wattage calculator like this one: http://www.powersupplycalculator.net/ so you can get a ceiling of your wattage consumption.

And you can drop the DVD/RW also, unless you "really, really" need that. You already have a nice overclockable CPU, just balance your GPU and RAM. But if I were you I would try AMD, a Ryzen perhaps, and maybe I can even get a nice air or water cooler for the rig with this budget. Anyways, goodluck TS. Happy PC building. Cheers! :)

Last edited:
assuming na gaming ang use case palitan mo monitor mo sir, 1080p 60hz TN panel lng yan, sayang ung 2060 at i7 mo kng 60fps lng ang limit ng monitor mo, suggest ko NVISION GT24R18 24IN 144hz monitor, then change to a Z series motherboard if kaya ng budget, mas malakas kasi VRM ng Z series sa B series,

kng productivity nmn ung use case mo, mas maganda ryzen kasi naka SMT 8-cores 16-threads r7 3700x, and switch to a full ATX build, kilangan mo ung expansion slots in the future for storage or extra graphics card kng nag rerender ka ng vids.

mga sir pa suggest naman ng build for more on office applications.

yung kaya ang multitasking.. Salamat.

Ryzen 5 3600x
8gb x 2 tforce delta ram 3200ram
msi b450 mortar max
256ssd depende sa budget mo
1tb hdd 7200rpm
rtx 2060/1660ti or rx580/rx5700xt
sa monitor go for asus 24 inch 144hz 1ms. 10k price

mga sir pa suggest naman ng build for more on office applications.

yung kaya ang multitasking.. Salamat.

Non gaming po ba ito sir? Kung budget po pag uusapan suggest ko nlang etong Ryzen 3 Build :)

CPU: Ryzen 3 3200G

Board: Asrock B450M Pro-4 F / Gigabyte A320M S2H V2 (AM4)
RAM: (16GB) Patriot Viper Steel 3200MHz 2x8 -- Or 8Gb nlang kung mdyo kulang budget
GPU: (No GPU na muna kng hindi prio yung gaming) but we can op to RX570, GTX 1660 if ever na mag upgrade kayo.
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 64mb 7200rpm
SSD: 120gb Kingston A400 or any SSD of your choice (Optional but can help bootup speed and opening time of apps)
PSU: FSP 600watts Hyper K, 80 -- or maybe 450-500watts na Good Quality.

CASE: Tecware M2 TG/ F3 -- or kayo na po pumili kng anu bet nyo jan sa shop nyong pagbibilhan.

Estimated price po is nsa 21-23k depends sa pricing sa store sa location nyo.

Back
Top Bottom