Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to fix your dead flash drive [Solution is here]

Hello guys for all thats have a write protected flash drive...Try this apps.Hope its help!:salute:

Attachments

• USBWriteProtect.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 143
cool.. naayus nga yung sira kong flash drive.. thanks TS :salute:

panu po ung nagbliblink ung light nya pero di madetect ng kahit anng pc o laptop??
can you help me po???:help::pray:

:slap: pano po ba yung pag rebal? para maayos yung usb n hindi ng pc? :think:
SS naman po dyn

pede ba to sa net recognized usb kahit saan pc ilagay ganun parin?

mate thank dito na dl ko na pero not working sa win7 sa xp lang to ayaw ma install os not suportado daw...ty pero nasa akin na kopya tr ko na lng....

sa mga ndi maka detect ng Usb try nyo sa ibang computer pag na detect reformat mo n yan pc mo ^_^

One of my flash drives suddenly died today. It all happened when XP suddenly froze for some reason. after rebooting, the device was dead - XPdetected it as a 0mb device (and attempted to format it as such - which didn’t work)

After a little research I was able to revive the drive, and heres the procedure (pretty easy):

1.Download and install the HP Drive Key Boot Utility
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
2.Open the desktop icon and select the correct flash drive under device
3.Select the file system you want to format to (FAT, FAT32, NTFS)
4.Tick Quick Format
5.Click start

Officially this software (HP Drive Key Boot Utility) is meant for HP disks, but unofficially it seems to work fine at formatting most flash media, even digital camera cards.
----------------------

bakit po ganun lahat na ng formatter na ginagawa ko sa microSD card ko eh ayw pati na yang HP formatter...

nakikita namn sya pero pg irereformat mu na laging error khit anung type naginawa ko ganun pa din..

>>pa help naman po..

kingston 4G,umiilaw pero pag click pls insert disk on drive h..ano po solution????

How about yung nade-detect niya pero mayat maya ay auto-disconnect,....detected...disconnected....detected...disconnected....???

One of my flash drives suddenly died today. It all happened when XP suddenly froze for some reason. after rebooting, the device was dead - XPdetected it as a 0mb device (and attempted to format it as such - which didn’t work)

After a little research I was able to revive the drive, and heres the procedure (pretty easy):

1.Download and install the HP Drive Key Boot Utility
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
2.Open the desktop icon and select the correct flash drive under device
3.Select the file system you want to format to (FAT, FAT32, NTFS)
4.Tick Quick Format
5.Click start

Officially this software (HP Drive Key Boot Utility) is meant for HP disks, but unofficially it seems to work fine at formatting most flash media, even digital camera cards.

ok ba t0ng HP Drive Key Boot Utility sir?
tested po ba to?

sinong nakapag pagana dun sa ibababad mo sa ilaw... hehe at tsaka ilalagay sa freezer..

grabe sayang tong flash drive.. kahit mawala na laman okay lang basta maayos ko lang..

corrupted lang yung flash drive mo boss at hindi dead!!!!!!!!

tama ba ako??

ung sakin kingston 4G,umiilaw pero pag click "need to format disk drive. format it now?" pero pg finormat mo.. ayaw.. disk write protected daw.. please help me! asap! :'( :weep:

Back
Top Bottom