Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to light up RGB LED of CPU Cooler Without RGB Header on Motherboard

hzamora1016

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently bought Deepcool Gammaxx GTE V2 CU cooler. I have overlooked that it needs to be installed and connected to 12V RGB Header of the motherboard to be able to light up and control the LED. However, my motherboard doesn't have RGB header so I can't connect the 12V 4PIN connector and the LED wasn't lighting because of that. Is there a way I can control or lightup the RGB LED using hub or controllers? Do you have any recommendation what RGB Hub or controllers should I buy to make it work. Please help me. Thanks!

Anong case gamit mo sir? wala bang kasama controller?

mga new cases kasi ngaun kahit wala kang RGB or aRGB header, may kasama ng controller..

Anyways, if wala bili ka nalang ng adaptor na powered by SATA or Molex, madami jan sa lazada or shoppee. Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom