Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

how to root starmobile octa kitkat 4.4.2

I use Root Genius when I root my Starmobile Octa (OS Jellybean).
I don't know if it would work with the KitKat OS. Let me know :salute:

Try mo to ito ginamit ko starmobile octa user here 1 click away from being rooted 2 yan try mo parehas dont worry safe yan

Attachments

• KingRoot_Android_3.4.7.174_20141226_105091.apk
    2.3 MB · Views: 129
  • KingRoot(Android)3.4.0.152-As-3.3.1_105001.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 80
Hi pre. Subukan mo kingo root, need nga lang ng internet connection pero almost lahat ng android devices kaya niyang e root. In fact sinubukan ko ngayon yung SM Octa ko with kitkat update tas hopefully nag success siya.:clap: User friendly yung app at easy to use, just follow the on screen instruction. Good luck. :thumbsup: BTW download mo yung app sa pc.

Last edited:
bakit po ganun ung starmobile octa ko, naroot sya. pero pagrestart nawawala ung root...:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

help please....:pray::pray::pray:

Try mo ung kingo root pero need pang internet,makikita mo kapag 100% na ,ok na ung phone mo rooted kahit restart mo ung phone nd na mawawala ung verifying rooted mo.

Back
Top Bottom