Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How To Start A Wedding Photography Business From Absolute Zero

regabaya

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Mind Stone
Space Stone
Time Stone
How To Start A Wedding Photography Business From Absolute Zero ELPATRON

In this class, I will share my experience and teach you how to start a wedding photography business from absolute zero.

You will learn how to approach starting something from zero; what gear do you need; how to find a couple; how to choose a location for your first shoot; what & how to prepare for your first shoot; how to approach and carry out your first shoot; you will learn about editing and post-delivery workflow as well as what is important to make it as a beginning wedding photographer.

The information I'm sharing with you is a first-hand, real-world experience. You can apply it literally the way I teach you here. The information I present is what worked successfully for developing my own ongoing wedding photography business as well as photographers I mentor.

This class is for beginners and those who struggle to get their wedding photography business going.

Zip pass: ELPATRON

Link: https://teraboxapp.com/s/1SRFDPLrdPcny_BllwZvdsg

Back
Top Bottom