Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS How to set Bridge Mode on Converge Router

Moana2017

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Need help po mga lodi, gusto ko sana i connect yung tp link ko sa converge router via bridge mode, magiging bridge sana yung converge modem para yung wifi manggagaling sa tp link ko. Can you tell me how? Novice here so full tutorial is highly appreciated

You don't need Bridge mode to use your TP Link router. Pwede pa rin naman po mag-connect ng third-party router. Just connect sa LAN1 ng converge modem paputa sa WAN port ng TP Link mo. Then DHCP enabled sa TP Link. That's it.

You don't need Bridge mode to use your TP Link router. Pwede pa rin naman po mag-connect ng third-party router. Just connect sa LAN1 ng converge modem paputa sa WAN port ng TP Link mo. Then DHCP enabled sa TP Link. That's it.

as for my case po sir. im trying to bridge connect asus router to my pldt fiber. everytime po na naka bridge mode na modem ko ng pldt nawawala po net sa asus at pldt. ano po ba kulang sa set up ko? newbie din po

Kung corporate plan ka sa converge need mo syang i bridge mode to other router wifi. pero kung residential lang sayo no need to bridge mode yung unang nagcomment sayo tama ang info nya.

Back
Top Bottom