Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to Unlock or Hack Memory Card when you forgot your Memory Card Password

Re: How to Unlock or Hack Memory Card when you forgot your Memory Card Password

e sa symbian 40 meron ka pang unlock. nokia 6230 kasi phone na gamit ko

nicko lang par...sana nga..kaso n70 gamit ko at wala ako mahanap na isa pang rsmmc para matry ko sa n70 ko..

Ok pareng nicko...Sayang nga talaga. Gusto ko sana itry kaso di akin yung cell na pagttry-an ko e...Delikado baka maging liability ko pa...Hehehehehehehe...

with regards sa prob ng sis ko, yung mmc nia kasi kinuha ng isa pa naming sis tas naglagay ng pword,ng kunin na ng ate ko ung mmc, hindi na nia maopen mmc nia kasi pword protected...

Last edited:

Wala na ata solution sa MMC problems dito ahhh...

Hi! my unit is nokia n80. while viewing my photos in the gallery, my cellphone bagan to hang. so i turned off my cp and open it again. then a message appear. memory card password needed. i ought my sd memory card a month ago, i didn't put any password. but still, i input my passwords. (im using 3 passwords only in email/etc..) And I cant find remote lock! Pls. help!

Some times it happens that you forgot the password of your memory card and you have lots of your important data in your phone.

So there are two types of methods for recovering the password of your memory card with the help of nokia phone.

For Nokia s60 1st and 2nd edition phones.

1. First Install FExplorer in your phone memory.
2. Got to drive C: , you will find a file called mmcstore
3. Send it to your pc directly and open it in notepad or rename the file.
4. At the end of the file you will find your password.

For Nokia S60 3rd Phones, Nokia N-Series and Nokia E-Series

There is almost no way yet known to hack the memory card password in case of these types of phone but there is a way to do it some of thes60 3rd edition phones and almost all the E-series phones. The remote lock option in E-Series phone allws you to unlock your phone by sending a sms.

The only thing you have to do is to activate this feature by going to Tools | Settings | Security | Phone and SIM | Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
So you have to just send a sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card passsword. :p

para po sa s40 wala po?? 3110c ang unit ko po

Hi! my unit is nokia n80. while viewing my photos in the gallery, my cellphone bagan to hang. so i turned off my cp and open it again. then a message appear. memory card password needed. i ought my sd memory card a month ago, i didn't put any password. but still, i input my passwords. (im using 3 passwords only in email/etc..) And I cant find remote lock! Pls. help!

YEHEY!! Sa wakas naretrieve ko na ung mga nakasave sa sd card ko!! trinay ko syang iformat.. kaso ayaw.. hinanap ko rin ung remote lock.. eh wala namang ganun sa n80. ANG GINAWA KO... WITHOUT FORMATTING YOUR MEMORY CARD PARA MARECOVER PA MGA FILES NYO... TRY NYONG INSERT EJECT INSERT EJECT UNG MEMORY CARD SA MEMORY CARD READER NA PAULIT ULIT.. WAG NAMAN MABILIS... HANGGANG MABASA NYA ITO.. AT SA WAKAS IKA 7TH TIME NA GINAWA KO... NABASA NA!!!!

Some times it happens that you forgot the password of your memory card and you have lots of your important data in your phone.

So there are two types of methods for recovering the password of your memory card with the help of nokia phone.

There is almost no way yet known to hack the memory card password in case of these types of phone but there is a way to do it some of thes60 3rd edition phones and almost all the E-series phones. The remote lock option in E-Series phone allws you to unlock your phone by sending a sms.

The only thing you have to do is to activate this feature by going to Tools | Settings | Security | Phone and SIM | Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
So you have to just send a sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card passsword. :p

di ko magets yung send sms... panu po yun

s60ve-v5. hack firST YOur phone using any of the hacking tool that is available in order to open restricted folders. Now after that open your xplore or fxplorer and follow this path c/sys/data and you will find there the mmcstore file just open it via hex or text: thats it you will nnow see the passwrd of your mmc. Note if you have already reformat your phone after you input the password you will not see the mmcstore file

very good , thanks
upline
-----------

:praise::salute:

d poh b kpag nire4mat ung cp na s60v1v2.. Wla na p0h ung mmcst0re? Gnun poh kc skn eh.. N6600 p0h cp q.. Mr0n p0h b other way para maopen ang mmc na me pw.? Tnx t.s.

kahit x-plorer lang ts pwede na no need to use pc
naoopen ng x-plorer ang mmcstore
or just rename mmcstore to mmcstore.txt using x-plorer din

TS pnu po pag lumalabas windows was unable to complete the format ? :upset:

help kakaformat ko lang po ng phone memory tapos pagsaksak ko ng mmc humihingi ng pass nakalimutan ko po eh papano po yan?

Back
Top Bottom