Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How will the PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER fight end? Support your answer!

How will the PACQUIAO-MAYWEATHER fight end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Palakas loob lang yun sinabi ng kampo ni Pac but they know na dehado sila sa fight. Actually i think gumawa lang sila ng pera eh lol. :lol:

actually na feel ko rin na matatalo si Floyd before fight, tho Mayweather me pumusta
maybe because wala masyado ko nakikita sa training ni Floyd
puro Pac training, he really looks good very confident, while Floyd looks like not Floyd
even in interview so i assumed mukhang he is really shot.

ang problema sa team Pac after the 1st RD mukhang nabulaga sila na
Floyd can still move nawalan nang plan B,C or D mukhang nag rely sila sa assumption

just remember this quote of Roach:

“Five years ago, Floyd would’ve beaten Manny,” Roach told ESPN’s Skip Bayless. “But Manny has more heart now. You really don’t realize just how fast Manny or how hard he hits until you get actually hit by him.”

I have doubts kay Freddie Roach and yung mga fight predictions nya mostly di naman nagkakatotoo like yung ma na knockout daw ni pac yung mga previous opponent nya then nothing happened. Kung 5 yrs ago nga i think si Floyd pa rin, dun na kasi yung time na nagpapolitics si Pac. Kung more heart lang si Pac what good it would bring to Manny then in fighting Floyd eh Floyd dont want to engage sa isang in fight. Di naman nya kailangan ng heart in fighting floyd. What he needs is his speed and power and we all know na younger pac have it. I would like to see the fight sana around mga 7 yrs sana if possible. Pero if not kahit 5yrs ok na. May laban si Pac that time. And i think hindi na din maganda yung team ni Pac, kasi if they did their best bakit ganun yung outcome? Parang walang masyadong strategy to corner and hit Mayweather, wala na din yung mga hit ni manny then mag babackpedal sya. I guess malaking advantage talaga ni Floyd yung quick jab at yung reach nya talagang he took advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom