Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Huawei B593s-931 interface password and username

Lecin

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pls help me... I reset my globe tattoo huawei b593s-931 modem or router because i cant remember my user name and password.
What happens is after the reset when i need to input the username and pass nothing happens.. i already try everything what pass that i see in the internet
form user/user, admin/admin, admin/password123, user/@l03e1t3, and also those admin/none vice versa... nothing happens

Can anyone help me... i really need to access it to change pass so i can use my wifi... please.

I balik mo po sa globe firmware
Tapos i reset mo po....
Tapos i download mo po yung config file....
Iga guide po kita....

Tapos i reset mo po....
Iga guide po kita

pa help po ako sa,,huawie b593s po
sa reset ko po,tapos ngayun d na makasapok sa gui/ipadd..
thank you,.,.,

Tapos i reset mo po....
Iga guide p
pa help po ako sa,,huawie b593s po
sa reset ko po,tapos ngayun d na makasapok sa gui/ipadd..
thank you,.,.,

Reflash mo po sa globe stock firmware
Tapos i download mo yung default config mo
I ka calculate ko yung default admin config mo

Back
Top Bottom