Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Huawei Nova 3i or Honor Play?

ace05gerald

Symbianize Elder
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Please help kung alin mas ok sa dalawa in terms of quality and display?

halos same lang yan pero in terms of gaming . yung Play

Hisilicon Kirin 970 Honor Play
Hisilicon Kirin 710 Nova 3i

Honor play if you're not really into taking pictures

if you're a gamer.. mas ok ang honor play..
if you're not into gaming,, the 128gb on board mermory of the 3i is the best in taking PICS<< VIDS,,and other MEDIA FILES
Nova 3i user ang 12 year OLD daughter ko,, galing sya sa XIAOMI MI MAX 2 128/4 variant... sd 625,, at mas gusto nya ang 128gb memory.. gawa ng mga tiktok vids nya,, at kung ano ano pa,,
Oppo f7 user naman ang wife ko, mas maganda pa rin pics nya kumpara sa nova 3i,, and in terms of gaming, parang mas ok si MT6771 HELIO p60 kesa KIRIN 710..
so may option ka pa na oppo f7 or oppo f9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom