Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Rooting Inquiry Huawei Nova 3i (root help)

kissoflime

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka mobi, panu po ba i root tong model na to, wla kc ako
Makita sa xda, thanks

Sir bk nmn po matulongan nia ako dito. Bkit po kaya ng ka ganyan ng update lng ako ng pie 9.0

Attachments

• 20190208_165122.jpg
    20190208_165122.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
para saan ang "root"-ing sa nova 3i? ano nagagawa sa phone after ng root???

para saan ang "root"-ing sa nova 3i? ano nagagawa sa phone after ng root???

ROOTING - is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Androidmobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the Linux kernel, rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (superuser) permissions as on Linux or any other Unix-like operating system such as FreeBSD or macOS.

in short pwede mo na siyang lagyan ng custom ROM or uninstall yung mga programs na built-in pero hindi mo naman kailangan.. rooting mostly ginagawa ng mga modders at minsan mga gamers

Back
Top Bottom