Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I have anxiety disorder. Should I tell our HR manager about this?

podgoat

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I just got hired 2 months ago and I feel that I am being dishonest with my medical tests. Should I tell my HR about my mental health condition?

Well, tell him/her if you feel like you won't lose your job or losing it won't bother you and affects badly more than your "anxiety disorder". You could boost your health problem if you lost your job too, I think and somehow soon he/she or your co-workers notice it in the future. Seek doctors help or medication before telling your HD manager first.

do you think it is necessary? IMO, as long as it does not affect your work, i won't tell

Well, I read from BetterHelp that it is important that managers should learn about your health status para walang problema pagdating sa mga leaves mo. I was inspired about doing this when I read an article regarding a woman who asked for mental health leave and was granted by her boss. Yun nga lang, wala dito nun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I read from BetterHelp that it is important that managers should learn about your health status para walang problema pagdating sa mga leaves mo. I was inspired about doing this when I read an article regarding a woman who asked for mental health leave and was granted by her boss. Yun nga lang, wala dito nun.

sayo na nanggaling na walang mental health leave dito. whats your point kung sasabihin mo sa HR mo ito? You better seek to psych doc and take meds.

sabihin mo po makaka bawas stres din yan mara mabawasan yang anxiety mo

I just got hired 2 months ago and I feel that I am being dishonest with my medical tests. Should I tell my HR about my mental health condition?

And this is the exact reason why you have anxiety, you over think too much. I know Cause I have it too :)

Try meditation and relaxing para mapahinga ung isip mo

Back
Top Bottom