Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I'm an Electrical Engineer who got trapped into goverment work

Lutzkhie

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, 4 years ago napasok ako sa government work na taliwas sa pinag aralan ko, Im an electrical licensed engineer piro the sector na napasokan ko is Agricultural Lands. Ngayon I moved to another city and gusto ko po sana epractice ang profession ko dito, piro wala ako idea pano sisimulan, magaling ako sa autocad and mabilis ako matuto gumamit ng mga computer programs. Baka may ma aadvice kayo sakin

Maraming salamat po sa lahat

sa construction ka ba lods? try mo muna mag observe at alamin ung mga materials at site, kung may electrician ka na hawak tanungin mo sya "how and why" like normal site inspection lang. Then, everyday make a record of site activities and what are you gonna do for tomorrow. Regarding sa design and calculations always refer to the PEC andun lahat ng guidelines sa cable sizing, conduits enclosures and etc.

Sa govt at private dami nagpapaaprub ng mga electrical plans since licensed ka pede mo gawin iyon koneksyon ang kelangan mo

sa construction ka ba lods? try mo muna mag observe at alamin ung mga materials at site, kung may electrician ka na hawak tanungin mo sya "how and why" like normal site inspection lang. Then, everyday make a record of site activities and what are you gonna do for tomorrow. Regarding sa design and calculations always refer to the PEC andun lahat ng guidelines sa cable sizing, conduits enclosures and etc.
Opo sir, sa design and construction sana gusto ko pasokin, I'll try sir thank you po
Post automatically merged:

Sa govt at private dami nagpapaaprub ng mga electrical plans since licensed ka pede mo gawin iyon koneksyon ang kelangan mo
Pwede rin po sir para lumawak connections ko, salamat sir

mag take ka brad ng national certification from TESDA, may Technical Drafting at Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II at NC III sa TESDA>

mag take ka brad ng national certification from TESDA, may Technical Drafting at Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II at NC III sa TESDA>
I will pre, thank you po

Back
Top Bottom