Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nahihirapan magdecide kung anong klaseng Engineering Course?..Pasok ka dito!..

Which is the best for you?..

• Mechanical Engineering

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Electronics Engineering

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Re: Engineering Choice..

zukee

Kung sa demand bro walang problema nagkalat ang mga techno park ngayon na kadalasan manufacturing plant. At mga iba't ibang related field ng ME. Sa difficulty ng BE nakadepende na saiyo yun kung "nag-aral" ka during school years mo. Refresher lang yung sa mga review center. Basta may STD (Sipag,Tyaga at Diskarte) ka kahit ano pa yan magtatagumpay ka. :thumbsup:

..ME astig.! ヅ✔

..3rd year student here.

an0 an0 po b at ilan ang units nyang ME?

the broadest engineering discipline is mechanical engineering.. kahit saan pwede:

1. construction:
-piping system (fire sprinkler)
-plumbing
-centralized aircon system

2. manufacturing:
-machines for fabrications
-Car manufacturing
-engines

3. petroleum,oil and gas industries
-piping system

4. HVAC(heating,ventilating & airconditioning)

5. Refrigeration

6. power plant operation

7. automotives

etc...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_engineering
Mechanical engineering overlaps with aerospace engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, petroleum engineering, and chemical engineering to varying amounts.

http://www.dlsu.edu.ph/academics/colleges/coe/me/default.asp
Mechanical engineers touch almost every aspect of technology.

http://www.njit.edu/features/faculty/kountouras.php

Q: Can you describe mechanical engineering?
A: Mechanical engineering is by far the most broad-based branch of engineering

Q: What are the main industries in which mechanical engineers work?
A : Mechanical engineers work in the widest range of industries, more so than any other kind of engineer. They work in the aircraft and aerospace industries, the automotive industry, as well as in the fields of marine systems, heating ventilation and air conditioning, robotics, biomechanics, power generation and general manufacturing. New emerging industries such as nanotechnology and particle technology are major employers of mechanical engineers.

http://www.me.vt.edu/
Of the many engineering disciplines, mechanical engineering is the broadest, encompassing a wide variety of engineering fields and many specialties. Although it is commonly assumed that mechanical engineers are automotive engineers, in fact, mechanical engineers are employed in an enormous range of technical areas including: acoustics, air-conditioning, automatic controls, computer-aided design, energy management, fluid dynamics, tribology, robotics, biomechanics, and turbomachinery, just to name a few.

http://www.kettering.edu/me/
Mechanical Engineering is the broadest and most diverse of the engineering disciplines. Since the days of the Industrial Revolution, the Mechanical branch has been at the center of the engineering profession . . . and its important role shows no signs of diminishing.

:thumbsup: i'm a licensed mechanical engineer for 7yrs now working in the construction industry(piping system)

tama nabelong din ako dito:
1. construction:
-piping system (fire sprinkler)
-plumbing
-centralized aircon system

maganda talaga ang MECHANICAL by the way aattend bah kayo ng CONVENTION?

Boss..kung sa palawakan ng sakop eh ME ang panalo..
sa demand po kaya?..
at ung hirap ng board exam?..

board exam...basta mag review ka lang sa PRIME REVIEW CENTER sa cebu cgurado ka!!!i mean maraming technique makukuha para pumasa!!!!:beat:

Nakapagdecide na ako..

Salamat po sa lahat ng nagshare ng kanilang opinions..

Malaking tulong po ito..

:thumbsup:

Hindi ko po icclose ang thread..

babaguhin ko na lang po ang topic..

Para po ito sa mga incoming first year college students na hindi makapagdecide ng course na kukunin nila..

:thumbsup:

Dagdagan mo na lang yung poll mo bro ng ibang branch ng engineering :D

Boss.hindi ko makita kung paano eh..

Re: Nahihirapan magdecide kung anong klaseng Engineering Course?..Pasok ka dito!..

ME.

As in, Mechatronics. :)

Re: Nahihirapan magdecide kung anong klaseng Engineering Course?..Pasok ka dito!..

para sakin ay mining engineering :D
dahil kung walang mining, walang metals for construction, sa mga machinces, parts ng computers ng cellphones , mga wires for electricity . at marami pang iba . kung walang mining walang mag eextract ng mga minerals sa ilalim ng lupa :D MINING ROCKs . pero lahat ng engineering ay mahalaga kasi ma extract man lahat lahat , kung wala nang gagawa para maging useful , useless din. db?

Go for Mechanical eng'g
civil engineering course ko dati. napakaboring kaya nagshift ako ng electrical. tapos di ko ulit nagustohan electrical.
kaya shift ulit ako sa mechanical. so sa course na to lang ako nagandahan, nde boring. mahirap. pinakamaraming oppurtunity sa work.

Back
Top Bottom