Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kaspersky Premium License [ hanap ng ka share ]

maxie

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks

snap215.png

nag hahanap ako ng kahati im planing to buy Kaspersky Premium License Good For 2 years for 10 devices

As of the moment price is 185 usd plus tax 27.75 total of 212.74 roundoff nalang natin sa 213usd

So if

213 usd
÷10 devices
------
21.3 usd

for two years so bali lumalabas na 10.65 lang ang yearly natin which is pina ka mura na yon compare sa ibang option,

sa panahon ngayon lumalaganap na talaga yong ransomeware attack mas mabuti na yong meron protection ang mga pc natin, wich is beter to PREVENT than CURE ika nga

i will send you the Receipt via email for transparency

i will purchase this after the slot is complete para sabay sabay natin i activate at wlang may mauna

Slot available

1. Take for me
  2. For my co-worker

I need your contact info

• FB
  • mobile no.

For communication for the renewal

i will update this thread for slot

happy new year folks

Back
Top Bottom