Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

in-LOVE yata ako sa second cousin ko

pepoybanaag

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have a childhood friend (GIRL) which is my 2nd cousin. Sobrang close ng Parents namin kaya sobrang close din kami. We grow up with the same profession, we shared our knowledge with each other. It comes a time that we hangout for a Date as couples do, I don't know if I'm the only one feel this way pero naka ramdam ako ng "Spark" between Me and my 2nd Cousin Childhood Friend. I don't know how to deal with this kind of feelings pero ang alam ko lang, crush nya din ako since we are on the early age of 12. We are now Both 25 yo at the present. I would like to hear an opinion from you guys, please be open minded with you suggestions po..
Thanks a lot!! God Bless!

Parati mo kasi sya kasama kaya nadevelop ka. Try mo maki hangout sa ibang girls or ask mo sya kung may irereto sya sayo. Masama yan brader Bawasan mo panonood ng incest vid sa youjizz hahaha.

I have a childhood friend (GIRL) which is my 2nd cousin. Sobrang close ng Parents namin kaya sobrang close din kami. We grow up with the same profession, we shared our knowledge with each other. It comes a time that we hangout for a Date as couples do, I don't know if I'm the only one feel this way pero naka ramdam ako ng "Spark" between Me and my 2nd Cousin Childhood Friend. I don't know how to deal with this kind of feelings pero ang alam ko lang, crush nya din ako since we are on the early age of 12. We are now Both 25 yo at the present. I would like to hear an opinion from you guys, please be open minded with you suggestions po..

pano nyoo po sya naging second cousin sir? ako yung asawa ko di ko alam kung second cousin ko siya eh kasi sabi ng nanay ko yung lolo ko at lolo nya mag pinsang buo nalamn ko nlng yun nung naging kami na tapos sumang ayon nalng din ung pamilya ko saka pamilya nnya kaya nag pa kasal kming dalawa e ganun naman daw sa ibbang probinsya eh pag second couisin ok lng daw yun

Parati mo kasi sya kasama kaya nadevelop ka. Try mo maki hangout sa ibang girls or ask mo sya kung may irereto sya sayo. Masama yan brader Bawasan mo panonood ng incest vid sa youjizz hahaha.

Oo tama si duterte, bawas bawas youjizz panay ang eksena kayo lang maiwan sa bahay. Pigilan mo baka mas bata pa sayo yan nako ano nalang ang mang yayare XD

this happened to me once but it did not end very well and it really broke family relations because of the family's protest and not consenting to it. the problem is that even if you truly madly deeply love the person you need to let go. sometimes its the ultimate sacrifice. living today with separate lives knowing each day that you still love each other. Well that's life

LEGALLY speaking you may marry your second cousin

the Family Code of the Philippines prohibits marriage between persons related within the 4th degree of consanguinity (Article 38 of the Family Code).

Here’s how to count the number of degrees: From you to your father or mother, that is one degree. From your father or mother, to your grandparents, that is another civil degree. From your grandparents to your uncle or aunt, that is another degree. And from your uncle or aunt to your first cousin, is another degree, making a total of four degrees.

that makes your second cousin out of the prohibition

but if you decide to marry in Church, they probably won't let you (because of the Conservative nature of church); however, if you get a lawyer/judge/other solemnizing officer and have him conduct the wedding then 2nd cousins is okay.

As for the acceptance thing, if the family of both parties are traditional, they probably won't accept the union; if they aren't then they probably would. Filipino culture sometimes may or may not be followed.

Last edited:
ako inlove din sa first causin ko kaya lang di ko matanong kung mahal nya rin ako tahol lang kasi ng tahol aw aw aw ggrrr.
[alagay nyo parang aso lang noh!!! libog lang yan mga ka brad jakol nyo nalang...

Oo tama si duterte, bawas bawas youjizz panay ang eksena kayo lang maiwan sa bahay. Pigilan mo baka mas bata pa sayo yan nako ano nalang ang mang yayare XD

but they're both at the age of 25, In regards to T.S if you do love her, then love her, 2nd cousin mo naman sya eh, prob mo lang is kung close yung parents mo at nya hahahah that's alll i can say

- - - Updated - - -

but they're both at the age of 25, In regards to T.S if you do love her, then love her, 2nd cousin mo naman sya eh, prob mo lang is kung close yung parents mo at nya hahahah that's alll i can say

Hassle free kung wag mo na lang ituloy, iwasan mo na lang at maghanap ka ng ibang babae na di mo kamag-anak.

It's easier that way. Pero kung gusto mo ng complications then go right ahead, palalimin niyo ang feelings sa isa't isa at ng magkaroon pa ng gap ang pamilya niyo.

I cant be open minded TS :lol:

Second cousin kahit second na, para sa mga oldies relatives pa din yan. Try to find another girl na lang muna? Malay mo maclear mind mo.

It is super complicated kasi yan TS.

maghanap ka ng ibang babae TS baka maging abnormal pa anak nyo

Second cousin naman. Di naman bawal sa batas. 4th degree of consanguinity lang naman ang bawal. If you love each other, go!

Back
Top Bottom