Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

INFINIX NOTE 2 ( Support thread )

asder

The Patriot
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Infinix Note 2 Specifications:
Android 6.0
6 inch HD IPS Display
Dragontrail Glass Protection
1.3GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-Core Processor
Mali T720-MP3 GPU
2GB RAM
16GB Internal Storage
Expandable via MicroSD
13MP PDAF Rear Camera
Samsung ISOCELL Sensor
with LED Flash
5MP 1.6μm large-pixel Front Camera
LTE / 3G / 2G
Dual Sim Dual Standby
WiFi
Bluetooth
GPS
4000mAh Non-Removable Battery
Charging: Fast Charge 4.5A current – 15 min for 8 hours of phone calls
Price: P5,999 Introductory Price
Availability: June 29, 2016. Lazada.

Last edited:
ok ba tong unit na to san yung service center nila ?..

INFINIX USER HERE. Meron din po tayo fb group para sa mga user diyan. From my experience, very very worth it ang pagbili ko nitong phone na ito kasi it almost has everything. From the battery to the interface. OTG capable siya and super duper tagal niya gamitin compare to other devices like asus. From what I know, this phone is made in HONGKONG. Try niyo na habang may available pa sa LAZADA. HEHE

base sa nababasa kong review ok naman si note 2.. pero may infinix note 3 (only 3g) and infinix note 3 pro na .. much better when it comes to display and battery... but di pa available dito sa atin .. wait nalang natin .. hehehe

saan gawa mo yung phone na ito? maganda ba sya?

With over 100,000 phones sold in Kenya monthly, the country is attracting more manufacturers with the latest being the Hong Kong-based Infinix mobility. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Infinix Mobility designs the smartphones in France but does mass production in China.

mga sir maganda ang infinix note 2 andto ako dubai uae dalawa ang infinix mobile hot note and note 2 my balak din akung bilhin ung note 3 maganda ang specs matagal malowbat ang battery nya the best talaga pareho sila ng hot note ngaun ang mga bagong brand ng infinix ung infinix zero 3 note 2 note 3 infinix hot s..

kung gusto nyong update sa xos ung note 2 with tutorial visit kau sa xclub app or sa forum http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=guide

Last edited:
Infinix note 2 user here, ok ang phone na ito, sulit ang price at maganda ang specs.

my nagkaproblema ba d2 sa wifi/bluetooth ng infinix note 2? nasira kc ung sakin pero sure ako hnd to hardware issue e.

Back
Top Bottom