Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iPhone 5s - Activate Globe Roaming with GPP Included

SimpleMan20

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello Apple users,

May tanong lang? I have my iPhone 5s unlock with Globe using GPP. I recently updated to iOS 11 without removing the sim and chip and still working as normal naman even LTE gumana naman. Now, if ever na pumunta kami abroad gusto ko ipa activate yung roaming(Globe Roaming). Pwede ba yun? Maka call, text, or even data maka kuha ba siya ng signal doon? Salamat sa maka sagot.

yep it will still work, di bale pag nasa ibang bansa kana instead og Globe yung nasa taas mapapalitan ng Roaming yun.
tested it with my postpaid plan, cant comment about the balikbayan sim thingy, but in theory it should work.

source: me

Back
Top Bottom