Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

NEED HELP! Unable to activate iPhone

eileeno8

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello! everyone I'm a newbie here, so I'm kinda new with all this features and functions so, sorry if I have ever did something wrong. Anyway, gusto ko lang po sana ng mga helpful reply at advise galing sa inyo tungkol sa problema ko with my iPhone 6, 16 gb, running iOS 11 since I reset the phone.

During last weeks of November, nagkaproblema yung phone sa wifi connectivity, hindi siya maka detect/connect to any wifi network, kahit ilang centimeter lang yung layo ko sa wifi namin hindi siya mka connect, at bigla nalang hindi gumana yung toggle button niya. After that, I keep on turning the phone ON and OFF, but still the wifi doesnt work. So...my last resort was to RESET the phone, and yun na nga may problema na naman, "Sim Not Supported" and since then di ko na siya maactivate.

Nagsearch ako for possible easy solutions (for the wifi problem) and I did find something, I put it on a freezer for a couple of minutes/hour and yes, it is weird but it did work.

But unfortunately, the "Sim Not Supported" part ay di ko pa rin ma solve, inopen ko yung sim tray for the very first time at dun ko lang nalaman na may gamit palang GPP Chip (black chip) yung phone,and until NOW I still can't activate the phone, kung dati "Sim Not Supported" ngayon, "Could not activate iPhone because the activation server is temporarily unavailable".

So... my question now is, pagininsertan ko po ba siya nang new and latest GPP Chip, will it activate at hindi na mastuck sa activation screen? please I need your helpful answers po...ty so much

Hello! everyone I'm a newbie here, so I'm kinda new with all this features and functions so, sorry if I have ever did something wrong. Anyway, gusto ko lang po sana ng mga helpful reply at advise galing sa inyo tungkol sa problema ko with my iPhone 6, 16 gb, running iOS 11 since I reset the phone.

During last weeks of November, nagkaproblema yung phone sa wifi connectivity, hindi siya maka detect/connect to any wifi network, kahit ilang centimeter lang yung layo ko sa wifi namin hindi siya mka connect, at bigla nalang hindi gumana yung toggle button niya. After that, I keep on turning the phone ON and OFF, but still the wifi doesnt work. So...my last resort was to RESET the phone, and yun na nga may problema na naman, "Sim Not Supported" and since then di ko na siya maactivate.

Nagsearch ako for possible easy solutions (for the wifi problem) and I did find something, I put it on a freezer for a couple of minutes/hour and yes, it is weird but it did work.

But unfortunately, the "Sim Not Supported" part ay di ko pa rin ma solve, inopen ko yung sim tray for the very first time at dun ko lang nalaman na may gamit palang GPP Chip (black chip) yung phone,and until NOW I still can't activate the phone, kung dati "Sim Not Supported" ngayon, "Could not activate iPhone because the activation server is temporarily unavailable".

So... my question now is, pagininsertan ko po ba siya nang new and latest GPP Chip, will it activate at hindi na mastuck sa activation screen? please I need your helpful answers po...ty so much

First of all regarding to your wifi connecting problem you reset your network by going to settings - general - reset - reset network settings

And second Sim Not Supported means yong iphone mo is nakalocked sa original sim carrier you need to activate your iphone using original sim country carrier bago mo magamit ang gpp mo. That’s a common issue na maiencounter nyo if you are using gpp unlocked iphone

you don’t need reset all settings of your iphone kung ang problema lang is yong connecting nya sa wifi which is i already mertion on first comment

you can post your imei to check your original sim carrier

Master pls pa FRP bypass icloud po ng iphone ko eto po IMEI 013063008040563
Maraming salamat sir and more power po.:pray::help:

first bili ka ng bagong gpp chip

2nd kumonek ka sa wifi na may better internet connection

once you meet those two, gagana na yan.

or if you want it cheaper, around 50-100pesos lang ata yan, pwede mo ipa semi-fu yung iphone mo, or if you have a friend na meron latest gpp chip sa phone nila pwede mo hiramin lang to activate your iphone pag na activate mo na pwede mo na isoli agad (assuming na OK yung internet connection mo, less than 10 seconds lang yang activation process) at ilagay mo yung sim mo dun sa iphone kahit walang gpp.

Back
Top Bottom