Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

IPhone 6s and 5s problem. Need help!!

krankermaxx05

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
IPhone 6s pass code bypass sino po marunong? I forgot my passcode . kaya po ba I bypass yung passcode?

5s naman. Activation locked. Bagay LNG ng friend ko. Napulot niya sa airport. Naka locked yung icloud . pinaerase na ng.may ari. Icloud removal magkano po kaya? Or activation bypass? Help po.

TIA Newbie po ako

Anu pang mga items mo dyan boss hehehe nakatiba ah

IPhone 6s pass code bypass sino po marunong? I forgot my passcode . kaya po ba I bypass yung passcode?

5s naman. Activation locked. Bagay LNG ng friend ko. Napulot niya sa airport. Naka locked yung icloud . pinaerase na ng.may ari. Icloud removal magkano po kaya? Or activation bypass? Help po.

TIA Newbie po ako

pabigat sa mga papeles para di liparin ng hangin, yan ang pakinabang mo ngayon sa mga yan :clap:

Back
Top Bottom