Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

iSCSI Cake installs and updates the entire game.

agaxent

Symbianize Angel
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Ultimate Endurance
Divine Faith
Endless Happiness
Good Luck
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
FOR STUDY PA ITO hindi ako gumawa ito ung link : CLICK ME

Traditional foundation
Start making online games in the normal way. I have a machine to control a machine (this machine may be called the mother machine. It's just like the machine itself.) And there are more than 10 machines (more and more), and of course all the machines have to go to Windows and games to get it.

issue
One customer is not aware of the com. But know the game. Click here to go. Another part is impatient. Knock all the time. Another part is knowing a lot. So it is often the case that Windows crashes infected with viruses, games, lost folders, despicable, etc.

My first problem solving
Finding knowledge from the entrepreneurial team (on the Internet) found Deepfreeze program works very impressed me. No matter what the file is, delete the folder to load. Or adjust the windows. How to make a desktop New Boot Everything is like I set it up. (Sitting proudly in many days as well)

But there is another problem.
The first is the Avast program I use to install to prevent viruses. While the machine is activated. When the source web, he updated the virus database. I will update as usual.
But once again, Deepfreeze does a great job. Avast has been updated to the latest version of the virus database.
The second is that the game itself is normal that over time. He will have to update the patches always. To increase capacity. Add properties Add fun Or to fix the defects.
It's like the case of Avast that is the new reboot. I do not know how to do it. I have to think again ...

Think about it ...
All machines. So I split the hard drive into 2 partitions. C: I went to Windows as usual. D: I will be playing the game and the virus. Finished, I was using Deepfreeze C drive lock: single drive.
Very good results. The system does not exist. How to install Windows? How to make a desktop It would be that way forever. The D: drive has been updated as it should work (smile again).

There is another problem.
Windows does not argue that it is healthy. But the game drive D: this is just a lost file. Maybe it was missing a folder, perhaps a strange error can not find the cause. What do you think? I've been looking at this for a while now ... I have to think about it again ..

And then iSCSI Cake
I went to the Internet. The Thai web site. The program has many. For example, Nodisk, Diskless, inetdisk, nxp, vxd How to solve the problem in many ways. Some great But not for me Some are suitable for me. But few are used.
Many machines are available for a few days. Some are simple but unstable. Some are unstable, others are not. Finally, come to the iSCSI Cake program to install and use it to see it. I do not know what to say. C: I installed Windows and D: install the game + up the patch already. Other partitions are available. Do not get involved. But I have to agree.

1 Portfolio of this site //www.iscsicake.com/ But i am going to download it here. iSCSI Cake When broken out, I will find two files that I will install on the mother machine. ccdisksetup.exe

2 Double click on the file. ccdisksetup.exe To start the installation. It is not possible to continue Next without any adjustments. Until this page

1249438606.jpg

This is the IP address of the machine. The password is empty. I have to take care of my own.
And this is the full face of iSCSI.

1249438986.jpg

My purpose is This machine. I will install the games on the D: drive, then the machine in the store to use the game from this drive. I started by clicking on New Disk, it will come out.

1249440614.jpg

Then came the group of Source.
- Select Partition
- Then select drive D.
- Make sure "Auto" is checked.
And then come out OK.

4 Notice the image below.

1249441147.jpg

I see that there is a list of Disk1 already. Now I click on the Start Service button, and then click on X to close the program. It does not leave the program. But it is down to the task bar. This is the end of the machine.

5 I copied the file. Initiator-2.08-build3825-x86fre.exe To the ball. Double click on the file. This screen will be found.

1249442340.jpg

Just like the next one before I Agree and then go to Finish.

6 On the desktop, you will see this icon.

1249442548.jpg

Just double click here. To start a connection to the parent machine

7 The iSCSI Initiator Properties window is displayed. I chose the Discovery tab as shown below.

1249442853.jpg

- Click the Add button.
- Enter the IP of the parent machine and press OK.

The values ​​are in the main window as shown below.

1249443225.jpg

This is a note that if you press OK and then stay still. Finally, notice that the connection failed. Check that IP is correct. If it is right Let's look at the firewall settings may be blocked. If it is convenient to leave OFF Firerwall at all.

8 I clicked on the Targets tab to display this page.

1249443611.jpg

- Click the Log On button.
- tick "okay" Automatically ...
- Reply OK
- Then OK again.

9 I went to MyComputer to check out a little bit.

1249443911.jpg

The new drive is a G drive, but the mother machine is a D drive, it should be adjusted to the name as before.

10 Do this.
- Right click on MyComputer.
- select Manage
- Select Disk Management.

1249445137.jpg

11. I will change D: to H: then change G: from parent to D: to match parent

https://www.bloggang.com/data/loongmit/picture/1249445552.jpg

The advantage of using this program is. When the mother is open. Enough to open the ball. The program will connect automatically. If it is active Then we update or change to drive D at the mother machine. I do not think so much to do this.
- Press the cache to update the mother machine.
- order new baby machine
The information will be updated as well.
[B]
The machine. Must be set according to each game. It can be collected as follows.[/B]

[LIST=1]
[*]If the game is installed at the mother. Do not need anything special Can retrieve games from a file. The name of the game directly. May be able to create a shortcut to play it.
[*]
[*]Some games that need to be set in the registry file of Windows, it may be necessary to use the Export Registry of the game is from the mother machine and then add to the Windows registry on the machine. Where can I find the way? The site of the game offline.
[*]
[*]Some games that do not play to use "pretend to install" the ball. For Windows and games to create the necessary values. By installing. We have to choose to drive D: the data is not really written. Completed installation. Games from the mother machine can be played at this instant.
[*]
[*]This program has a Trial License, but we can use it for free trial 15 days after that if you like to buy it offline.
[/LIST]

Oh, dear ... I fell in love. I'm glad to hear that. I do not know if anyone else will do the problem, because I was going to try to be wrong. Some web sites say it. But I have to do it again. The installation of Windows and devices are not the same. But I do not know. It is slow in some games. Enough to play and then play it.

Now I have the duty to add. I have to play almost all games. To lock in the mother. Then the game to update the patch. But it can save time. I do only one machine.

I installed Deepfreeze by locking on C: and other partitions not D: the result was No system crashes. And no one will stuff stuff. Equal to prevent the correction to itself. Because of that, deleting will move, it will be customizable, or even will be Format on the D: drive on this machine. The D: drive will always be on the mother machine.

The iSCSI Cake does not lock any changes from the client. There is also a Super user mode that can edit the data. This will be used in the case of separation of the parent game. Control or customization Or even patch games. Can be made from other machines as well.

The speed of the typical LAN card is 10/100 Mbps. When the children came to open the game from here. The information may not run. Delayed I need to upgrade the hardware to the right. This is a higher speed. Which can be read to offline. What do you think?

The last day of this will tell if the machine is offline. Or hard drive mother machine. All machines will not play games. Because it's a game machine, so it's "the same" that must be at least Ghost hard disk to another. Or do not use RAID.

I used to have a C: drive with D: so I would use this system, so I HIDE D: first and then use D: from the parent machine. If any day, the mother crashes. I just came in. UNHIDE D: the original out, it still enough to fill up another day (pray that did not come).

Which of the techniques. Or suggestions are welcome offline. I talk to each other. What do you think? This is my first visit.

download

1 File ccdisksetup.exe v.1.8 and file Initiator-2.08-build3825-x86fre.exe [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wzllwgnumyj"]//www.mediafire.com/download.php?wzllwgnumyj[/URL]
2 The ccdiskdemo.exe file is available for free.[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmm1mwmngoq"] //www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmm1mwmngoq[/URL]
3 Super cache 3.0.2 [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oilwiamnnmn"]//www.mediafire.com/download.php?oilwiamnnmn[/URL]
4 ATTO Disk Benchmark v2.41.rar Test the read speed between the client and the device. To try to optimize the value of the cache to the appropriate [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ythimymlt2m"]//www.mediafire.com/download.php?ythimymlt2m[/URL]
5 ISCSI 1.9 files do not have to worry about the size of the hard disk anymore.[URL="https://www.mediafire.com/?dmontzmtyjn"] //www.mediafire.com/?dmontzmtyjn[/URL]

Back
Top Bottom