Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kabado Sa English Interview

anong job ka nag apply?

la ko inapplyan tlaga na type ng job nung ininterview ako, ung mismong interviewer lang naglagay sa sa TSR (Technical supp. rep) base sa score ko sa interview + exams

TRy mo aply sa mga massive one day hiring dami dyan
Praktise k sa tapat ng salamin isipin m yung sarili m ay yung hr pwede k mangabisado
Ng isasagot m pra hindi din mukang kinabisado mag lgay k ng kaunting filler words like
You know" actually" defenitely" well" for example pag tinanong tell me something of yourself isagot mo
Well when i was on my previous job i was reconized as one of you know a top employee of the month
Because of no lates and absences that i did during my working days........
And because of that i was promoted as being a senior manager from being juniour manager before

Pwede k mag imbento ang mhalaga lng confidence para msabi m yun ng deretso hehe!!

Gudluck sayo nway makahanap kna hirap tlga work ngyon tyaga tyaga lang.........

Ganyan din problema ko. Kaya ngayon nagsawana ako na magpa-interview.

ganun ginagawa ko sa interview ko hehe, kaya yung iba na di ko na memorize na tanong sakin, dun ako nahahalata, pangit sagot ehh

im not sure if this is going to be some sort of help po sa inyo mga kapatid. and before i start giving out some info po id like to share on who i am. ive been working sa BPO industry for over 5 years na and take note nag start po ako sa CVG, tpos sa JP Morgan Chase, and currently nasa AMEX po ako. i have also passed the IELTS exam which stands for the International English Language Testing System - kelangan nyo po maipasa ito if you are planning to go abroad sa mga western countries (dahil nurse po ako by profession) although ngyn hindi ako nag ppractice ng profession ko. anyways, kung kinakabahan po kayo sa english interview let me just say the following:

- kung kabado kayo, its natural as hindi naman natin mother tongue and english

- in connection sa first point, hindi natural sa atin ang language ng english kaya we tend to interpret muna the question from english to tagalog then make an answer in tagalog and interpret it into english at tsaka tayo sasagot.

- the good thing about it though is that english is a language. and similar to any language matututunan mo rin ito IF you get enough exposure to it. so that means (and you can take this as a tip) watching english movies, english TV series, english songs, reading english articles, etc, etc.

- kung talagang gus2 niyo po matuto mag english tama na muna yang filipino patriotism. meron mag sasabi na "nasa pilipinas ka kaya mag tagalog ka" "wag ka mag english kasi hindi ka naman mayaman" and that sort of thing which can hinder us sa learning.

- just practice. the more you use the language the easier it becomes. take time to lock yourself into a room and talk in front of a mirror. put yourself in a case na kunwari salesman ka at nag bebenta ka ng kung ano at kelangan mo mabenta ito in english.

those are some of the things that i can think of now but if you need more help just post here or PM me and let ill try to help out.

The best thing that we can do is we can set up a teamviewer and practice speaking English at the same time. How about this?

just be yourself and be confident. As long as nag kaka intindihan kayo ng interviewer and u look smart malaki ang chance.

Prakits lang ganyan din ako sa una haha..harap sa salamin.

Gawa kana ng script about the common questions asked:

-Tell me something about yourself
-why did you applied for this post
-what are your strenghts and weaknesses
-how do you handle conflict, change etc

Hope it helps

ganyan din problem ko .. meron kaya website na mahasa ka sa english?

Back
Top Bottom