Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Laptop recommendation asus or dell

felboy29

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys tanong lang.

Bibili kasi ako ng laptop for Gaming/Video Rendering,

Ang pinagpipilian ko ay
Dell Inspiron 5570
I7 8550U
8GB Ram
2TB Hd
AMD 4GB DDR5 M530 Video Card

Or

ASUS FX570
4GB Ram
I7 8550U
1TB
4GB GTX1050
Additional 4GB ram para maging 8GB

Asus is more expensive than dell.

Ano mas okay? Ang winoworry ko yung Video Card kung mas okay si AMD Kay GTX1050

the higher the specs the better... yong AMD graphics ay tested yan boss for gaming... so the first option for me is the best choice.. but i prefer AMD processor also.. AMD Ryzen 1600 or AM10 are good processord for multitasking and gaming..

the higher the specs the better... yong AMD graphics ay tested yan boss for gaming... so the first option for me is the best choice.. but i prefer AMD processor also.. AMD Ryzen 1600 or AM10 are good processord for multitasking and gaming..

Rinig ko nga din po. Ryzen is good, kaso yung included na AMD sa dell parang di ganun ka okay. Nag check kasi ako ng benchmark nya mababa.

I prefer Asus the asus hardware. Medyo mahal nga lang pero and tinitignan ko is yung common na pyesa niya. Masakit kasi sa ulo yung paghahanap ng parts ng dell kapag nasira.

Go for the ASUS FX570.

They have both I7 8550U
and 8GB (if you plan to adding 4gb)
and both have Finger scanner.

but the GTX1050 will devour the m530, in 3d or gaming.

I think Asus has a gaming looks with red backlit
while Dell is thinner, asus i more light weight.

Go for asus.

View attachment 345023

View attachment 345024

Attachments

• 524159.jpg
    524159.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 7
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
Go for the ASUS FX570.

They have both I7 8550U
and 8GB (if you plan to adding 4gb)
and both have Finger scanner.

but the GTX1050 will devour the m530, in 3d or gaming.

I think Asus has a gaming looks with red backlit
while Dell is thinner, asus i more light weight.

Go for asus.

View attachment 1259075

View attachment 1259076

i did go for asus po. I'm happy using it right now. Kaso yung fingerprint scanner pano po iactivate yun?

Back
Top Bottom