Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo P700 [Official Users' Thread]

alvin328

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
p700_black.png

Overwhelm the competition
It's overpowering with a 2500 mAh battery! Enjoy more app time and let the P700 help you with that business or grab that opportunity. Running on Ice Cream Sandwich this Android lets you enjoy power and convenience of a smartphone.

Touchscreen Phone
Network GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz
UMTS 2100 MHz
Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Dimension 125 x 64.5 x 12.6 mm
Display Type Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen
Screen Size 4.0 inches
Resolution WVGA 800 x 480 pixels
Colours 16M
Battery Type Li-Ion
Battery Model BL196
Battery Capacity 2500mAh / 9.25 Wh
Voltage 3.7V
Charging Limit Voltage 4.2V
Internal 755MB + 1.85GB USB Storage
External microSD card up to 32GB
Phonebook practically unlimited
Messaging practically unlimited

Lenovo P700 R**t Procedure
http://lenovomobile.com.ph/forums/showthread.php?47-Lenovo-P700-R**t-Procedure

Help po! nawala po signal display ng Lenovo P700 ko. Ang sabi po ay Sim Card error or No Sim Card, marami na po akong na-try na SIM pero ganun pa rin po ang problema.. please help me po.. :pray::pray::pray:

Umaandar pa ang phone ko pero minsan hindi tumutuloy. Umandar man, habang ginagamit mo, mamamatay mamaya. Tried plugging it while using, but it still dies after a couple of minutes. I tried factory reset but still no go. Almost gave up until I replaced the battery and voila, parang nagdahilan lang. Ingat po tayo sa paghugot ng simcard; sabi use tape to pull the sim. Nagluluko na rin sim card slot ko dahil napilipit yung bakal sa loob nung hinila ko. Maganit na magpasok at humugot ng sim card pero umaandar pa naman. Got the battery for P500 lang, 2500 ma na. Matagal na rin itong phone ko at sulit na. I love the solid phone feel and also the good texting feel. Sometimes it lags dahil mababa ang ram but in all, okay na phone ito. Over priced lang when I bought it but still working after 2 years. Too bad Lenovo did not provide updated OS. I don't like to try out roms at baka ma-brick ko pa.
Sharing further:
Waze runs but on a specific version only, not the latest. So is wifi kill.
NFS and NBA also runs okay. seldom lags.
okay for e-books,movies and audio.
Camera is okay lang.
HSDPA/3G browsing malfunctioned before due wifi and data simultaneous on. Reset resolved this. Should be one or the other.
Manually stop apps when memory is full.

*Now I Know, battery is getting old. I got a class A battery to replace the old one. All okay. Now, the only problem is GPS location. The location cannot be fixed by GPS. Basically, walang kwenta maps ko until I resolve this. Duh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom