Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Looking for people with the following health conditions. Let me help you :)

crimsonix

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
My team is looking for people who have health problems.
If you are suffering from any of these conditions please message me your contact details and a brief description of your current health status.

AIDS
Asthma
Alzheimer's
Dementia
Aneurysms
Akylosing Spondylitis
Arthritis
Attention Deficit Disorder/ADHD
Bells Palsy
Bipolar Disorder (Bipolar I, II)
Cancer (Breast, Colon, General, Lung, Prostate)
Candida infections
Cardiomyopathy
Celia Sprue
COPD
Cluster Headaches
Chron's Disease
Cystic Fibrosis
Dermatomyositis
Diabetes (1, 2)
Diverticulosis
Elevated Cholesterol
Endometriosis
Epilepsy
Fibromyalgia
Food allergies
Guillian Barre Syndrome
Gout
Hemochromastosis
Hepatitis B and C
Hyperthyroidism
Hypothryoidism
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Leukemia
Lupus
Macular Degeneration
Meniere's Disease
Menopause
Multiple myeloma
Multiple sclerosis
Muscular Dystrophy
Osteoporosis
Paget's Disease
Parkinson's Disease
Peripheral Neuropathy
Pituitary Adenoma
Psoriasis
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rosacea
Schizophrenia
Scleroderma
Shingles
Ulcerative Colitis

We have just started this project to help people suffering from certain diseases. It could be your mother, your father, your dearest friend or someone you know. LET'S SAVE MORE LIVES.
I will be sharing a lot to you Let's have a world free from pain and suffering I know how it feels to have a family member who is sick, let me help you.

My contact info. +639178852552 for viber&whatsapp

‪#‎healthcoach‬
‪#‎CancerEradication‬
‪#‎HelpingHands‬

Nice thread.. Slamat nakita ko 2 sir im arvin from caloocan city i have bladder problem o pain bladder syndrome can you help me plss hirapnahirap po aq kc mga mgulang hnd pa ako kaya ipagamot kaya e2 nghihintay kapag kaya na ng magulang ko e2 pala contact ko #09371980762 maraming slamat po sana matulongan nyo po ako..

For those who have other conditions aside from the ones stated above, please feel free to contact me through my mobile +639178852552.

merun po akong schizophrenia need po ng advice and help.. thnx

Back
Top Bottom