Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAC & DSL Shαring Grσuπd ツ

Re: MAC Shαring Grσuπd ツ

sir lord pa pm din po cdc rin.....

sir lordbone paambon naman po.
hirap ako makaupload ee. :upset:

Sir lord penge po ng mac na post ko na po ung ss q kagabi at kanina..

pamasko naman ng isa dyan sir lord

Attachments

• Capture111.JPG
    Capture111.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 2

View attachment 250660boss patay japon ... nabuang na siguro ang area nako dere....

Attachments

• cdc.png
    cdc.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

View attachment 250665

boss ako rin cdc again, but i appreciated your pm for me....maraming salamat po/....

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0

magandang tanghali po . . . :salute:

gud pm po boss lord... baka po meron pa kayo jan extra?? bumigay na po ung bigay nyo sakin 6days din po kmi nagsama...akala ko aabot hanggang pasko :weep: sana po mabigyan nyo ako pamasko ung tulad ng dati :thanks:
cdc po kc gamit me kya po hirap me mag upload ng SS sana po mabgyan nyo ako thanks

manual change mac/auth for DV-235t modem

guys share ko lang kung paano mag-change ng mac at auth-id/pw using telnet on DV-235t. this is what i currently use when i modify the wan mac and authentication.

ito po ay para sa mga tambayers dito na curious and/or hindi pa po alam kung paano.

a simple disclaimer: DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

i used the built-in telnet client of windows 7.

i will use this mac and auth as an example 00:00:00:FF:FF:FF a1B2c3D4e5Fg67 (you may try the mac and auth in the example at your own risk, it may not work though)

ang ip ng modem is 192.168.15.1 - default ip address ng dv-235t, as far as i know

open command prompt then type the command:
Code:
telnet 192.168.15.1

it will ask to login so use your web GUI username and password. as for my web GUI un/pw, it's admin/admin
Code:
Login:admin
Password:admin

once you login type enable and enter
Code:
MT7109> enable
MT7109#

after that, type router and enter
Code:
MT7109# router
MT7109 (Router)#

enter this command: wan mac <your wan mac address>
Code:
MT7109 (Router)# wan mac 00:00:00:FF:FF:FF
WAN  reload....
MT7109 (Router)#

then type commit and enter
Code:
MT7109 (Router)# commit
please waiting.... commit all values
MT7109 (Router)#

then exit to router mode
Code:
MT7109 (Router)# exit
MT7109#

enter the wimax mode by typing wimax then enter
Code:
MT7109# wimax
MT7109 (WiMax)#

once you're on wimax mode enter this command: wmx auth username <auth-password>@globelines.com.ph
Code:
MT7109 (WiMax)# wmx auth username [email protected]

it will prompt for password. type the password only and enter
Code:
Password:a1B2c3D4e5Fg67

you will get this message if it's successful
Code:
set authnetication successfully!!

for some reasons, minsan hindi to nagssuccessful (sa aking experience). in this case, retry entering the command: wmx auth username <auth-password>@globelines.com.ph and password. once na successful, proceed to next step.

enter the command: wmx auth a-id <your wan mac without the colon>@globelines.com.ph
Code:
MT7109 (WiMax)# wmx auth a-id [email protected]
set authnetication successfully!!

kung authentication failed din dito, re-enter lang yung command: wmx auth a-id <your wan mac without the colon>@globelines.com.ph

once successful, type commit and enter
Code:
MT7109 (WiMax)# commit
please waiting.... commit all values

exit wimax mode, reboot the modem, and you're done
Code:
MT7109 (WiMax)# exit
MT7109# reboot
please waiting.... reboot system
MT7109#

Connection to host lost.

wag po magtaka kung walang lumalabas na character pag tina-type nyo yung password. that's for security po kaya walang character na nag-a-appear.

you may use this template i also use for all the commands after I enter telnet 192.168.15.1 in cmd.
simpleng edit ng mac at authentication at copy-and-paste per line sa command prompt. in order ang command pag ginagawa ko ito. from login to reboot modem.
Code:
admin
admin
enable
router
wan mac 00:00:00:FF:FF:FF
commit
exit
wimax
wmx auth username [email protected]
a1B2c3D4e5Fg67
wmx auth a-id [email protected]
commit
exit
reboot

SPECIAL NOTE:
regarding the telnet program, you can enable it in win7 on the program and features in control panel. put a check on telnet client then click ok sa windows features - see screenshot below. or you can use putty. just make sure you select telnet instead of ssh.

this is for DV-235T modem user like me.

i extracted the commands from wimax tool v3.0 of yyyxyyyz (credits to the creator of this tool), given to me by sir lordbone. nagkaka-issue kc ako sa tool na 'to at so i made a walk-around. just a simple contribution to this thread and to my fellow dv-235t user na humihingi rin ng mac d2 :giggle:

View attachment 250677

Attachments

• control panel.png
    control panel.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom