Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mac Ko, SpeedTest Mo Game (Old Series Only)

Asta6La9Bista

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Instruction: Wait Nyo Lang Ako Mag Online, I Will Give My Signal Kapag Ready Na Ako Mag Bigay Ng "LIVE MAC"

Mamimigay ako ng mac address old series, live and unstable(Location Ko). Bawat mac address isang tao .. 1 : 1 ratio but take "NOTE"

if it is live mac sa inyo "MAKE SURE MY SPEEDTEST FEEDBACK KAYO" within "30 MINS" kung hindi, ipipiem ko sa another
member ang mac address na binigay ko sa iyo hanggang sa may mag feedback ng speedtest.

I babase ko ang pagbibigay ng mac address sa order ng message simula ng pag post ko sa SIGNAL ko ..

let the GAME BEGIN!!
:rofl:

CONGRATZ TO:
1. BLITZMEISTER Connected 07/12/2014
2. IAMFLIP - Connected 07/13/2014
3. Babychu09 - Connected 07/14/2014

Last edited:
pa subok rin ako ts baka gumana sa akin dito sa mindanao hirap talaga ako sa mga new series dito ahuhuhuhuhu

Back
Top Bottom