Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Official Thread

up thread

tol magno nagbabasa kapa ba neto??

mganda paden ba takbo ng storya?

hndi ko na natuloy sa manga.. mpanood ulit anime bago humabol, wla paden ba balita sa season 3?

Alibaba vs Hakuryuu at Aladdin vs Judar :rock:
3 chapter din ung na missed ko.

Pa-up lang paganda ng paganda ung kwento.

Kou vs Seven Sea Alliance. :rock:

Spoiler Alert: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3945029422?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0

Elder David = Sinbad??

Magi 276: God’s will

Judal: You mean that strange world is …..the Dark Continent!!? (The place where Judal was saved by Alibaba) Then awhile ago, we were just right below Reim Empire…so if we go north, then we can return back to Hakuryuu right!?

Editorial text: The Origin Dragon speaks of the answers behind the strange world!!

Origin dragon: That’s right. But to you humans, that land is too vast…even if you try walking there by foot, I’m afraid it will take 40 years to get there

Judal: Kuh……..40 years….

Alibaba: The Dark Continent…….!

Alibaba: That’s the one from Alalddin’s story after Alma Toran got destroyed. Even with the power of the Sacred Palace, numerous different tribes and their different languages couldn’t become one. Ugo-kun brought those survivors from their lifestyle of exhausted resources out into a new world. That is the Dark Continent (TN: I’m not confident here…but I’m sure the idea’s there)

(Alibaba looks at Judal)

Judal: Even I can’t remember every little detail!! Don’t mind me, you idiot! Most likely…

Alibaba: You didn’t even listen to Aladdin’s story till the end

Judal: I wasn’t interested so I didn’t listen much….

Alibaba: Even Hakuryuu would take note of the tiniest of the details….

Alibaba *nods* : Is that so. So the Sacred Palace’s power cannot reach that world

Origin dragon *nods* : That’s right, that’s why that place’s rukh is black. Solomon’s rule doesn’t apply there

Judal: ! That time, the rukhs were divided equally. Solomon’s will changed Il Ilah’s will. The rukhs then started to give off a shining white light

Origin dragon: Moreover…..That place which Solomon created is where even the great “magi” concept doesn’t exist. That’s why as a magician, you were only able to use the magic inside your body

Judal: ……….!

Judal: So that’s why my magic became weaker

Origin dragon: Yes and no. Your physical strength isn’t good to begin with that’s why your magic became weaker

Judal: Shut up! You were always watching huh!?

Origin dragon: With regards to that. I am only here watching. This and also the one that you want to stop, that black abnormality

Alibaba: …………

Judal: And what is that “abnormality”!?

Alibaba: ……………………….

Alibaba: That is “Il Ilah”

Judal: What, we’re gonna talk about that black section of a fish again? Is it that fun of a topic to bring that thing down once a hole is opened from the sky?

Origin dragon: No. Though it is true that something like that has occurred before. At that time, “God” was completely driven away from your world by you people. And it never appeared again. But this time…..

(Alibaba nods his head)

Judal: Why does the clay doll keep nodding his head like his life depends on it?

Mother dragon: ………….

Origin dragon: “God” has already accomplished linking itself with your homeworld….

Judal: I don’t understand what you’re saying uncle! **(TN: As per the always reliable eleore, it should be “old man” from the japanese raws. Well, I was just following the chinese raws. )

Origin dragon: To put it simply, a “human” has suddenly appeared near “God”….That is this time’s “abnormality”

Origin dragon: “God” is an entity with no self awareness. It relies on “fate” to govern the lifestyle of all life in a world. This is how it grows bigger and bigger. I then changed my way of thinking…it was because “God” from then and now felt completely different. And the difference between the two is that the “God” now desires to land in that blue world

Judal: That black section of a fish actually became smarter?

Origin dragon: That’s not it. It’s a completely different entity that is possessing “God”

(Alibaba keeps on nodding)

Alibaba: That person from Alma Toran wanted to steal “God”’s power before

Origin dragon: Yes…Right now, I can feel it the same as last time….that same presence from a certain person

Judal: So who is that person already?

Alibaba: ……….

(flashback)

?: “God”? “God” huh…… Hm……Yes….With this, He and I can finally become one. I’ve waited so long for this. Goodbye, Solomon!

(end of flashback)

Alibaba: It’s “David”

Judal: “David”!!?

Judal: …………..

Alibaba: ………….This person, it can’t be……

Judal: No worries no worries! I remember that one! He’s Aladdin’s grandpa right!? That guy with no eyebrows looking all young and all. What does “David”, who possesses “Il Ilah”, plan to do?

Origin dragon: I don’t know

Judal: You don’t know!?

Origin dragon: That person’s motive is unclear. But there is one thing that is confirmed and that is that having merged with “God”, it slowly drains the white rukhs. And this is by following “David”’s will. Your world is like a dollhouse that can easily be changed….that kind of convenient thing……….

(David picks up some toys and smashes it)

David: Oops, I did it again. Oh well. Let’s try that one more time!

Judal: How very convenient

Original dragon: From what I see…..this is but a small matter……..

Judal: A small matter?

Origin dragon: That’s right. In many small different worlds, lives are lived for only a short time. Many kinds of wars occur in order to fight, in order to attain, in order to control, and in order to evolve. They were truly insignificant wars. I’ve always watched over these. I don’t have the strength to do this anymore…..

Judal and Alibaba: ………..

Alibaba: To me, it is an important thing

Origin dragon: ?

Alibaba: To us, it is an important thing. Since time is short, we spend everyday freely and happily enjoying life….It’s a very important matter. I want to go back in order to protect all these

Origin dragon: ……….

Origin dragon: I…………………….In a person’s time………I’ve gradually forgotten it. Most likely even how one treats their comrade’s feelings have also…………………Little humans, allow me to bring you over to your friend’s side in the shortest amount of time

Alibaba: …..We’re counting on you!

Judal: Ooh! This is how it should be! Let’s hurry!

Alibaba: When you said to bring us over, you meant that you’re going to carry us there

Judal: We’re counting on you, uncle old man

Origin dragon: I can be of any gender “I’m female”

Judal: Ah is that so? By the way, Why did this abnormality happen at this moment? Gyokuen already died

Alibaba: …………

Alibaba: The one connected to David……wasn’t Gyokuen. There was someone in that world’s summit who has black rukh and was “successfully connected” to David

Alibaba: That person has always been a half-fallen ever since I last saw him, and at the same time, he was always connected to “David”. I still haven’t accepted this yet. I’ll find out if this is true or not once I meet him. I want him to confirm this! But if this is really true…………….

[ At Balbadd ]

Aladdin: Uncle…Why………!?

Editorial text: The one who is connected to him is Sinbad!? Each “ruler” enters the war, their decision is…..!?

magi 276 end

no magi next week

Last edited:
Ayos may thread na pla magi! pinapanood q to pag kauwe q from night shift

Spoiler Alert:

We’re back at the scene with Kouha, Kougyoku, Darius, Yamato, and Hakuryuu. Kouha, enraged, acuses the Seven Seas Alliance of using this whole war as a pretext to invade them.

Kougyoku calls them cowards, and Yamato replies that he actually has not liked “that guy’s” methods for a while now. Darius is not exactly happy about his words, but Yamato replies that he understands - this is also war, and their targets are the enemy generals’ heads.

Yamato equips his Metal Vessel - “Spirit of Attention and [Something about sharpness I can’t find]”, Caim, and attacks… but the target was not Kouha: it was Koumei, who has been stabbed on the left side of his chest (his subordinates were hurt as well).

Yamato boasts that his style is a “once hit kill”, and that his sword is unavoidable, no matter the distance.

Kouha despairs quite a bit, realizing Sinbad must have gone to Balbadd.

“…it’s over? This can’t be… the end? No… I hate it… I’ll stop it here… even at the cost of my life!!”. He asks Kougyoku to lend him her powers, since if they can defeat Hakuryuu, the SSA’s pretext will be gone and -
“N-n-n-n-n-no, brother”
“W-what are you doing? What’s wrong? Kougyoku…”
“Prince. Put your weapon away. I cannot bear any further bloodshed… I’m the leader of the Seven Seas Alliance… King Sinbad!!”

We now go to Balbadd, where Sinbad is repeating his reasoning of Hakuryuu being the true emperor, as he is the one who inherited Hakutoku’s blood. In the plains, Hakuryuu confirms that it’s as “his ally Sinbad” said, and once again repeats all about Al Thamen and Kouen being an usurper… though he also adds Sinbad’s speech abut world peace (oh God).

Hakuryuu recalls his conversation with Sinbad, in which he asked Sinbad what he meant by “building a peaceful world”. Sinbad replies that he has hated war since he was a kid… wars, military service… his dream was to make a world without any of them, and Al Thamen was their bigger obstacle.

However, when Hakuryuu killed their leader (Arba), he realized… who is the one who is selfishly creating wars in the world? Ren Kouen. If they leave him be, he will continue invading other countries for his own sake, so if they want a peaceful world, they must defeat him.

Aladdin is shocked, having not expected it from Sinbad. Kouen’s subordinates assure their lord they will fight for him till the end, but he has yet to reply… .

http://eleore.tumblr.com/post/126902383173/magi-277-spoilers

RAW Scan: http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/495852

Last edited:
Finally after 1 month may release na ulit and good news nakabalik na ulit si Alibaba. :excited:
Talk no jutsu muna dami nangyari in the past 3 years nang mamatay si Alibaba.

http://www.mangareader.net/magi/283

may contain SPOILER:

disappearance of aladdin, morgiana and hakuryuu? sounds fishy. at yung changes sa world! parang the second coming of magnostad! i mean, for that magic revolution to happen, rami sigurong magoi ang kelangan ryt? and ako lang ba ang may gusto na mag-team up sina kougyoku at judar laban kay sinbad?

at last, alibaba is back! final arc na!

ALIBABA! <3 new arc na next chapter...kaso break next week. haha

Back
Top Bottom