Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MASARAP NA PALAMAN SA TINAPAY? (best sandwich spread for you?)

chocolate...ble tunawin m muna un.tpos plman m.tpos init m s kwli ung mgkbilang side nla..msarap un..try nyo.

nutella po,kaso nakakabwisit ilagay lalo pag tumigas..pinapapak ng ate ko..haha..oh kaya mayonnaise(mas masarap kung hindi ung plain) tapos lagyan mo ng century tuna on top..sarap lalo..

instead of buying sandwich spread, i go directly to the sandwich guy and order myself a sandwich from there. atleast gawa na, and i'm not limited to just one type of sandwich kasi ang dami daming choices dun. :)

Corned beef na may patatas!! At pati ung scrambled egg na may ketchup mayo!
Sh*t, ang sarap!! Hahaha!!

yeah ^^ nutella :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nutella.jpg

Para sa akin kung may pangbili ako patties,mayo,ketchup at saktong dami ng hiniwang kamatis para matagal ang epekto sa tyan. Sarap na sarap ako pag ito palaman ko.

sa akin pritong galunggong with mayonnaise.. try nyo.
cguradong masarap..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom