Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

MAXGXL TESTIMONIALS

Here are a selection of testimonials about MaxGXL and how it has changed people’s lives. Don’t take our word for it – check out what athletes, doctors, distributors and everyday people are saying!
Everyday People

Shawn King
Wife of CNN Talk Show Host Larry King

“Everything I’d love to say about MaxGXL, they tell me I can’t say because we’re not supposed to talk about the unbelievable things we’ve seen. Keeping up with Larry’s schedule in itself can be exhausting. Add to that my responsibilities as a full-time mom to our two boys, working on my own show and singing career, and there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done, stress-free. Max has changed everything. You just feel good all day. So when my kids want to have some quality time. I’m there for them 100 percent. I can go without a lot of things in life, but MaxGXL isn’t one of them.”
Charelene Ragsdale
Charlene Ragsdale
Las Vegas, Nevada

“I had a series of health issues beginning in the late 1980’s. In 2001, I had a complete hysterectomy that helped my body to function better but I also developed some horrible side effects—especially a lack of sleep. After 4 days of being on MaxGXL, I slept through an entire night! In addition, when I would get up, I limped from a sports injury in my left knee. One morning after a week of being on MaxGXL, my son said, ‘Momma—you are not limping! What happened?’ My limp went away! I can now live my life to the Max!”
Debby Pruitt
Houston, Texas

“I’ve struggled with weight loss issues all my life. A friend introduced me to MaxGXL. I got on the product and had no idea, but major changes happened to me physically. I began to do things that I hadn’t been able to do in a long, long time without discomfort. The next thing I knew, the new product, MaxWLX, was introduced to me. The first month or so that I was on the product, I saw a little bit of change in inches. The next month, I’m like WOW! Pretty amazing! Clothes that I was wearing were beginning to get loose. I’m just excited to know that there’s a new me inside here.”
Pamala Wilson
Redding, California

“This is the easiest, most remarkable program I’ve ever experienced! In less than eight weeks, I lost 13 pounds of body fat. But the big thing for me is size and I lost two dress sizes—absolutely remarkable! I think the most important feeling I’m having right now is, I like myself, I literally like myself. This has been a blessing!”
Dan Worley
Dan Worley
Charlotte, North Carolina

“A few years ago, my dad had a quadruple bypass at the age of 48 when I was in my late twenties. I was working corporate America and I didn’t have time to exercise and go to the gym like I wanted to. So I started to put on some weight and my cholesterol level was 275 to 300. I knew that if I didn’t change some things, I was going to be in the same situation as my dad. A couple of months ago, a friend of mine introduced me to MaxWLX and in the first month I lost 30 pounds and my waist size went from a 33 to a 29. My cholesterol level dropped from 275 to below 200.”
Claudia Airola
Los Angeles, California

“I have felt great every day! GXL could be the secret to protecting us from viruses our body is not immune to. I have my parents and my Grandma on it because the government has already released a statement that they will not treat anyone over the age of 50 (or under the age of 2) for the Avian Flu when it reaches the US. They will need to fight this off themselves. Health of our families is the most valuable (earthly) thing we have. This really is incredible.”
Athletes
Wayne Elloy
Wayne Lloy
Retired, 65 Years Old

“My training and energy went thought the roof. For the first time in my life I was able to train twice a day with equal intensity, my recovery times were considerable shorter and I actually trained 7 days a week. My knee problem which prevented me from running was gone I was now running intervals with 8 minute miles. I have not run in over 20 years and had surgery on one knee. A problem I had called white hand… woke me up every night to get the blood flow back to my hands was gone.”
Ernest Chang
Police Officer & Bodybuilder

“Within three to four days, I felt a difference. I had a sustained energy level. I sleep better at night and need less sleep then before I started taking Max. My training-recuperation ability increased greatly. Not only did I recover faster from each workout, I also recovered faster between sets. The best way I can describe it is like my lungs felt supercharged. Other huge differences were my increased strength and my number of repetitions.”
Herb Gee
Runner

Back
Top Bottom