Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

Chuck and Gena Norris Endorses Max International's Products

BIgfmgKCUAA9bbj.jpg:large

Last edited:
Hello TS,

PM me your Contact info and Price ng MaxGXL (assuming 1 bottle bi2lhin)

Gladly to do the meet ups. MRT/LRT or any SM Malls.

Thanks.

Looking forward to transact with you.

Last edited:
Hello TS,

PM me your Contact info and Price ng MaxGXL (assuming 1 bottle bi2lhin)

Gladly to do the meet ups. MRT/LRT or any SM Malls.

Thanks.

Looking forward to transact with you.

pm sent po....

anu po ba tong MAX GXL? Gamot? Gusto ko sana yung pampaputi lang, pwede ba to kahit sino? walang age limit? san nabibili? at magkano? :)

"GLUTATHIONE is a substance, the levels of which in our cells are predictive of how long we will live. There are very few other factors which are as predictive of our life expectancy as is our level of cellular glutathione. Glutathione has been called the "master antioxidant", and regulates the actions of lesser antioxidants such as vitamin C, and vitamin E within the body. "We literally cannot survive without this antioxidant." Earl Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D, in What You Should Know about the Super Antioxidant Miracle

LET US TALK ABOUT THE WORLD'S GREATEST DISCOVERY WE CAN WITNESS IN THIS LIFETIME IN ACCELERATING THE BODY'S NATURAL PRODUCTION OF THIS LIFE GIVING MOLECULE!

1146516_10201021338969043_978914939_n.jpg

Roe Niña, premature at 8months, suffered Pneumonia, sepsis, apnea (doesn't breath for more than 20 seconds) and low hematocrit and platelet count..was even infused with 4 bags of blood..she stayed in the ICU for more than a month and her neonatologist told us that her survival depends on her immune system..

When she was discharged, both of her eyes were injected with Avastin due to stage 3 ROP (Retinopathy of Prematurity) which is leading to blindness. That was the result of her antibiotics and synthetic Oxygen.

Thank God that we already knew Max GXL before this situation had occured. To God be the glory. We (the whole family) are users and believers of this product since 2010. We knew how this product (Max GXL) can help boost our immune system and regenerate our damaged cells.

Roe is a living proof that MAX GXL is a Miracle..we gave her small doses ever since she was born and improvements were noticed everyday when we were there..we started increasing her dosage as we noticed that she was getting better and better and we never stopped giving her Max GXL up until now and she literally eats it (opening the capsule for her) when we give it to her..

Now she is a chubby, happy, bouncy and safe to say, a Healthy baby girl..

This is also proof that Max GXL is not only safe for adults but for babies as well.

For more details..pls contact 09491316536

1002348_4519139676805_1434796131_n.jpg

423303_289199517820668_188627170_n.jpg

WITHOUT GLUTATHIONE JUST AS FOOD,WATER AND OXYGEN OUR CELLS WILL STRUGGLE TO DO ITS WORK AND DIE. SHOCKING? BUT TRUE. YOU ONLY PROBABLY HEARD OF GLUTATHIONE AS A WHITENING PRODUCT THAT IS WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL SNUB IT OFF WHEN THEY HEAR THE WORD. PEOPLE ARE SO MISINFORMED ABOUT THE REAL GLUTATHIONE THAT IS THE MIRACLE AND LIFE GIVING MOLECULE NATURALLY PRODUCED BY ALL CELLS IN THE BODY FOR PROTECTION. IN FACT, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE NOW AND READING THIS IS BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE THIS IN YOUR BODY. THE AMOUNT OF GLUTATHIONE IN OUR CELLS DETERMINE HOW LONG AND HOW WELL WE LIVE. YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS FOR YOUR HEALTH.

A VERY INSPIRING STORY OF LARRY CHAMBERLAIN, A MAN IN PAIN FOR 33YRS. AFTER HIS FEET WERE REMOVED DUE TO 3RD DEGREE FROST BITE. HE WAS WALKING ON PROSTHETICS AND WAS IN PAIN SINCE THEN.

MAX PRODUCT,CELLGEVITY, IMMEDIATELY WORKED ON LARRY AND HIS 33YRS. OF PAIN WAS GONE AND IT GREATLY CHANGED HIS LIFE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4wX0YNCWo4&feature=youtu.be

How effective is Riboceine?? This is a live blood analysis, the picture on the left is sluggish blood, sluggish blood can resemble a swamp of congestion, and cellular inflammation, etc and is a direct reflection of symptomatic behaviors of the cell function. The easier the cells flow and repel each other the better the circulation and the better access to the oxygen carrying capacity of the red cell. Where there is clumping there is some inflammation or other toxic condition being reflected. If this is the case then the investigation begins to determine the cause and other related issues. These analytical observations show the impact lifestyle and the mechanism of the condition of cellular health. This is awesome, many have had this test done to show how effective Riboceine works on a cellular level. These pictures truly speak a thousand words of the effectiveness of our products!!

993965_10201125685137632_289093945_n.jpg

PEOPLE SERIOUSLY WANTING TO GET FIT JUST MAX IT!

581796_10201107266037166_1001533809_n.jpg

1230038_589493454422968_2083862013_n.jpg

What an amazing testimony from a mom who has a 1 year old baby diagnosed with stage 3 liver cancer. The doctors were supposed to do an operation when they discovered the tumor. Click the link to know more about the rest of the story. This is from Dory Trinchera, Manila Philippines. please read

"
God is really good. We should thank Him for sending Dr. Robert Keller who created MaxGXL.

His product helped save my baby! I am from the Philippines and I have a 1 year old baby who was diagnosed of stage 3 liver cancer. The doctors were supposed to do an operation when they discovered that the tumor had already spread to the whole liver. So then they decided to do chemotherapy before the operation.

It was then I decided to do research on my own. I discovered that some doctors in the Philippines were giving a supplement called MaxGXL to sick babies and they got better. I then began to give to my baby.

Amazingly, after 2 months of giving MaxGXL with combination of Max N-Fuze, the tumor was gone and the doctors were amazed.

One doctor wanted us to stop supplementation, why? So we would have to do chemo? I don't understand, so we switched doctors.

Max is real. I believe faith can move mountains. I believe God gave me wisdom to use max for my daughter. Now she is a healthy strong baby. No need to do operation and chemo. Everything is normal!

I thank God and our savior Jesus Christ for all the blessings! Especially for Dr. Robert Keller who created MaxGXL! I believe God sent him for us. To me he was an angel from heaven and now he is home. Thank you also to Steven Scott!"

Thank you!

Wan to lose some Weight? Try our NEW product...

MetaSwitch.jpg

Meta-Switch is a medically-designed weight loss system that is unlike any other!

Raises your metabolism in a heart-healthy way without the use of stimulants
Includes RiboCeine to aid in removal of toxins created during weight loss
The only fiber bar to contain a balanced ratio of soluble and insoluble fiber
Lowers your appetite naturally over time so you consume fewer calories
Flexible enough to work with any lifestyle or other weight loss systems
Gluten free, peanut free, soy free, dairy free, and no artificial sweeteners

8050250.jpg

Achieve health and longevity with MaxGXL the original glutathione accelerator, proven to reduce the effects of aging and optimise health. MaxGXL also enables the detoxification of heavy metals, supports a healthy gastro-intestinal tract and reduces systemic inflammation. Endorsed by the NSF, MaxGXL is successfully used by many elite athletes to legally enhance exercise endurance and improve recovery from injuries.

MaxGXL is clinically proven to:
Raise glutathione in the lymphocytes (white blood cells)
Increase Energy
Strengthen The Immune System
Improve Cellular Detoxification
Improve Athetic Performance
Decrease Cellular Inflammation

Back
Top Bottom