Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

MaxGxl TESTIMONY OF PATIENT WITH CRITICAL CASE OF CARDIOMYOPATHY AFTER CHEMO FOR HER BREAST CANCER.

ARE YOU STARTING TO BE HYPERTENSIVE NOW(HB)?HEART DISEASE IS THE NO. KILLER AND AT TIMES SILENT. NEVER LET THIS PROBLEM GET YOU!

MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE TELLING THEIR LOVE STORIES WITH MAX BY TRYING THE PRODUCTS AND LET IT WORK ON THEM.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SHARE YOUR STORY? GET IT ON FOR YOUR HEALTH AND FOR LOVED ONES.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200734156829669&set=vb.1634447497&type=2&theater

184471_10200663706388452_458931019_n.jpg

"GOD GAVE ME THIS BRAIN, AND IF I DON'T USE IT TO HELP HUMANITY... THEN I HAVE SQUANDERED MY TIME ON EARTH." - DR. ROBERT H. KELLER (MAXGXL CREATOR).

PEOPLE ARE VERY CHOOSY WITH THEIR SUPPLEMENTS AND WOULD LOVE TO TRY ONLY THAT TRULY WORK. THESE PEOPLE ARE NO DIFFERENT TO WORLD-CHAMPION ATHLETES WHO ONLY USE THE BEST PRODUCTS THEY CAN GET IN THE MARKET. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH WORLD CHAMPIONS TO THAT OF ORDINARY PEOPLE IS THAT FAMOUS ATHLETES HAVE WITH THEM A TEAM OF DOCTORS AND SPECIAL DIETICIANS THAT SEE TO IT THAT THE PRODUCTS THEY ARE TAKING ARE EFFECTIVE,SAFE AND IN CONFORMITY TO THE STRICT STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS OF ANY BANNED SUBSTANCES FOR SPORTS IN ANYTHING THEY TAKE.

5 TIME WORLD CHAMPION BOXER, EVANDER HOLYFIELD PERSONALLY USES MaxGxl. PLS. VIEW HIS TESTIMONIAL ON THE PRODUCT. SHOULD THIS WORK FOR YOU AS IT WORKED FOR HIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rW_WJtcq8&feature=youtu.be

HIGHER GLUTATHIONE LEVELS REDUCE MUSCLE INFLAMMATION AND FATIGUE

If you’re an athlete and you’re serious about performing at a high level, then you can’t afford to ignore your glutathione levels. Glutathione (or GSH) plays a fundamental role as your body’s master antioxidant in improving how long you’re able to be active before tiring. The higher your levels of GSH, the longer it’ll take before you become fatigued.

tiredbasketball-239x300.jpg

http://blog.maxgxl.com/wordpress/higher-glutathione-levels-reduce-muscle-inflammation-and-fatigue/

IN MORE THAN 300 YRS. HISTORY OF U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE, ONLY 16 NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS WERE GIVEN A COMPOSITION PATENT USUALLY RESERVED FOR PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS. IT TAKES ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY TO RESEARCH AND FORMULATE A VERY GOOD AND EFFECTIVE DRUG, AROUND $900 MILLION TO $1.2 BILLION, SO WHEN IT IS FORMULATED THE U.S. PATENT OFFICE AWARD IT A SPECIAL ONE,COMPOSITION PATENT. WHICH MEANS NO COMPETITOR CAN CHANGE IT BY EVEN .0001% OF ITS COMPOSITION TO DUPLICATE ANOTHER PRODUCT, UNLIKE UTILITY PATENTS.

U.S. PATENT OFFICE RECOGNIZED MAXGXL AS A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH PRODUCT(DIETARY SUPPLEMENT), IT AWARDED IT A COMPOSITION PATENT. EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED THROUGH MAX INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES.

TRY MAX INTERNATIONAL'S MOST IMPORTANT ANTI-AGING DISCOVERY WE CAN WITNESS IN THIS LIFETIME. MAXGXL,MAXONE AND CELLGEVITY FOR ULTRAWELLNESS!

934925_10200773441531762_1735290987_n.jpg

WITHOUT GLUTATHIONE JUST AS FOOD,WATER AND OXYGEN OUR CELLS WILL STRUGGLE TO DO ITS WORK AND DIE. SHOCKING? BUT TRUE. YOU ONLY PROBABLY HEARD OF GLUTATHIONE AS A WHITENING PRODUCT THAT IS WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL SNUB IT OFF WHEN THEY HEAR THE WORD. PEOPLE ARE SO MISINFORMED ABOUT THE REAL GLUTATHIONE THAT IS THE MIRACLE AND LIFE GIVING MOLECULE NATURALLY PRODUCED BY ALL CELLS IN THE BODY FOR PROTECTION. IN FACT, YOU ARE STILL ALIVE NOW AND READING THIS IS BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE THIS IN YOUR BODY. THE AMOUNT OF GLUTATHIONE IN OUR CELLS DETERMINE HOW LONG AND HOW WELL WE LIVE. YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS FOR YOUR HEALTH.

423303_289199517820668_188627170_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/notes/max-tween-team/all-about-glutathione/308237629250190

Glutathione on Flus & Viruses & Weak Immune system

In 2007, it was estimated that between 40 and 90 million American would come down with the flu between the months of November and March. Most of those people suffer with the aches and pains for a few days and then recover, but an average of 114,000 people are hospitalized for flurelated complications and 36,000 Americans die each year from complications of flu. (Source: CDC)
Influenza, commonly called “the flu”, is an infection of the respiratory tract caused by the influenza virus. Every year an estimated 25 to 50 million Americans contract the flu. The flu can be life-threatening for infants, young children, the elderly, those with chronic illnesses or those whose immune system is compromised, such as people with AIDS, people undergoing cancer treatment, people with lupus, and other immune deficiencies. About 20,000 die from influenza complications each year with bacterial pneumonia being the most common serious complication.
As the global panic and tension stemming from the outbreak of Swine Flu rises, the World Health Organization has raised the pandemic alter to level four on a six-level scale, which means they’ve determined that the virus is capable of human-to-human transmission. (Mercola.com) Travel bans, schools closings, plans for quarantine, and mass vaccinations have been instituted. What do I do to protect myself and my family? If you have knowledge and understanding of appropriate protective measures, then you need not be afraid.
As of May 14th, the worldwide total number of confirmed cases of Swine flu topped 6,600, according to World Health Organization (WHO), and 40 cases in the U.S. confirmed by the CDC. This does not constitute a reason for panic, but it is prudent for all people to think about their lifestyles, mental state, and diet to prepare for anything that may happen.
There are volumes of clinical studies showing that a healthy immune system is pivotal in the prevention and therapy for viral diseases. Studies also show that antioxidants, especially glutathione, are key in maintaining a healthy and strong immune system. The more deficient we are in antioxidants and glutathione, the more susceptible we are to immune breakdowns.
Glutathione blocks replications of HIV, HSV-1, and influenza virus. (www.PubMed.org) Glutathione is required for efficient production of infections picornavirus virions, (Smith AD, Dawson H.). Glutathione plays an important role in regulating viral replication and infectivity. In the Journal of Virol, a study found that glutathione protects against production of active virus particles, Multiplying of infection, and inhibiting viral activation. (Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione, Cai J, Chen Y. Seth S. Furukawa S. Companas RW, Jones DP J Virol, 2002 Oct: 76(20):10417- 26.)
The antioxidant glutathione in the mouth and nose linings was found to be effective in preventing the flu. Dr. Jones’ research at Emery University used glutathione with concentrations of a virus similar to the amount present during a normal human flu infection. The cells were completely protected against infection with the presence of glutathione. “Dr. Jones then infected two groups of mice with a mouse-adapted strain of a human influenza virus. The mice that had been given drinking water containing glutathione had significant decrease in viral production compared to animals whose water did not contain glutathione.”(Emory University Health Sciences Center, 16-Apr-2000.) The protection from the virus was most effective when the glutathione touched the receptors sites in the mouth. To accomplish this, take the glutathione out of the capsule and swallow in organic juice or water.
When exposed to a virus, oxidative response that inactivate natural protease inhibitors result, thus promoting the viral activation. This activation of a virus can be controlled with the use of glutathione which reduces oxidation reactions. (Dr. Dean P. Jones, Ph. D., Professor of Biochemistry in Emory University School of Medicine http://www.emory.edu/WHSC/HSNEWS/release/apr00/jones_glutathione.htm.)
Dr. Dean Jones, Professor of Biochemistry at Emory University, exposed human respiratory tract cells in culture with the influenza virus. Glutathione was added to these cells and another group of controlled cells received none. “The investigators found that the human respiratory cells treated with glutathione antioxidants were completely protected against infection by the influenza virus.” Dr. Dean P. Jones, Ph. D., Professor of Biochemistry in Emory University School of Medicine. http://www.emory.edu/WHSC/HSNEWS/releases/apr00/jones_glutathione.htm
Research shows that antioxidants, which glutathione is the most powerful, help prevent the flu. The Jean Mayer Nutrition and Aging Group at Tufts University document that age associated deregulation of immune responses contribute to development of infectious diseases in the aged.
The production of pro-inflammatory compounds, such as free radicals and cytokines, is due to oxidative stress. Administration of antioxidants, like glutathione, ameliorated viral infection in the aged animals. This prestigious group reports similar observations in humans.(http://www.thione.com/summaries/vi03.html,Glutathione Antioxidants and the Flu)
Glutathione boosts the immune systems availability of the “fighter” cells, the B and T cells, to attack the “foreign” cells. If there is enough glutathione in the body, the B and T cells can continue to be replenished and effectively attack the invaders. Sufficient amounts of glutathione in the body allow for the increase and activity of the “fighter” cells.
Flu tends to bring inflammation of the nasal passages, lungs, throat, and sinus. Glutathione is the most powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, bringing great assistance for the immune system to fight off infections and flues.Read more

@crashervince and @liamreymnicole pm sent na po sa inyo....thanks

IS YOUR SUGAR LEVEL BORDERLINE NOW? BEWARE! PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE AS ALWAYS. ARE YOU DIABETIC NOW AND IS ONLY RELIANT ON MAINTENANCE DRUGS FOR LIFE OR INSULIN TO CONTROL YOUR BLOOD SUGAR?

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT NUTRITION AND PROVIDE THE BODY WITH WHAT IT NEEDS TO GET YOU WELLNESS BECAUSE AS DOCTORS SAY,ONCE DIABETIC IS FOREVER DIABETIC. THE FUTURE IS CLEAR...ITS EITHER ONE DAY YOU SUFFER FROM DIABETIC EPIDEMIC COMPLICATIONS OR KIDNEY ORGAN FAILURE OR EVEN LIVER FAILURE FROM TAKING MAINTENANCE DRUGS LIFETIME.

MY MOM WAS TYPE 2 DIABETIC FOR 5YRS. , VERY ILL AND HYPOGLYCEMIC TO A DAILY BASIS EVEN ON MAINTENANCE DRUGS. OUR KIND RELATIVES AND GOOD FRIENDS EVEN HAVE TO HELP SHELL OUT FUNDS FOR HOSPITALIZATIONS FROM GALL BLADDER REMOVAL,PANCREATITIS AND POLYPS IN HER COLON TOGETHER WITH MY DAD WITH 4TH STAGE PROSTATE CANCER WHO DIED IN 2008.

MOM TRIED MAXGXL A YEAR AGO AND AFTER 3 WEEKS ON THE PRODUCT, GOOD HEALTH CHANGED HER LIFE, IT BEGAN AGAIN AT 72YRS.OLD. NO MORE OF HER 4 MAINTENANCE DRUGS.SUGAR LEVEL TO NORMAL AND NEVER HAD HYPOGLYCEMIA SINCE LAST YEAR OF JULY UNTIL NOW.

OUR FAMILY THOUGHT THAT WE HAVE TO SHARE THE GOODNESS OF MAX PRODUCTS BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR MOTHER, A LOVED ONE SAVED BY IT. IT"S GOODNESS MUST REACH EACH AND EVERY DIABETIC OUT THERE WE KNOW. USUALLY, ILL PATIENTS WOULD LOVE TO TRY SOMETHING TO HELP THEIR CONDITIONS. THE IRONY HERE IS, MOST OF THE TIME IT"S THE PEOPLE SURROUNDING THEM WHO ARE SKEPTICS, ALWAYS DOUBTING AS IF THEY ARE HYPED AND FOOLED ALL THE TIME. DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO WILL HYPE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE FOR P33/CAPSULE OR EVEN LESS, JUST FOR BUSINESS? SHARING GOODNESS IS DIFFERENT. AND IF YOU HAVE TO INVENT SOMETHING TO GET YOU WELLNESS COZ YOU DON'T WANT TO BUY?...THEN INVENT IT. AND INVENT EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE, FROM YOUR GROCERIES TO CLOTHES. BOOKS.CAR, SHAMPOO ETC,. WE ARE TALKING OF HEALTH AND YOU ARE TALKING OF BUSINESS? YOU HAVE DEPRIVED YOUR BODY AND YOUR LOVED ONES OF SOMETHING NEEDED TO BE WELL. OTHERS ARE SO LOYAL WITH THE NETWORKING BUSINESS THEY BELONGED TO, NOT CONSIDERING THE VERY PRODUCTS THEY PUSHED, DID NOT MAKE THEM WELL.

HEALTH IS EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SUBJECT TO AGING AND DISEASES. THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR GOOD HEALTH AND YET MUCH MUCH BIGGER PRICE TO PAY FOR BAD HEALTH,WHAT IF THE BODY COULD NO LONGER SUSTAINE IT? TRY CANCER! HOSPITALS AND PHARMA IS ONE BIG BUSINESS OF THEM ALL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT KEEN TO WELNESS OR YOU REFUSE TO SPEND ON CHEAP PREVENTIVE METHODS OR THERE IS NONE SO EFFECTIVE THAT YOU KNOW OF.

SOME PEOPLE COME TO US IN A HOPELESS SCENARIO AND OTHER DOCTORS WILL GIVE MAX PRODUCTS ONLY WHEN THEY CAN NO LONGER HANDLE/MANAGE THEIR PATIENTS, JUST TO EXPERIMENT IF MAX WILL STILL WORK . OTHERS WERE DESPERATELY LOOKING AND WE CAME TO THEIR LIVES TOO LATE BUT WE STILL TRIED AND SURELY QUALITY OF LIFE TO PATIENTS WAS STILL GRANTED EVEN AT AN EXTENDED TERM. IT PAINS ME TO SEE PEOPLE DYING WITH SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED WITH AMPLE TIME.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SKEPTIC FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, THEY ARE NOT MY CONCERN. I CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS THEY HAVE DEPRIVED. IF ONLY GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS DO FACEBOOK, I COULD HAVE GONE STRAIGHT TO THEM.

I THANK THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE I HAVE TOUCHED FOR YOUR TRUST.YOU ADDED MORE MEANING TO THIS LIFE.

TO DIABETICS OUT THERE! PLS TRY MAXGXL AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE QUALITATIVELY AND QUANTITATIVELY THROUGH A BLOOD TEST. WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED AND WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHER PEOPLE AS WELL. I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIFE THAT WORKS SO STRONGLY AND DRAMATICALLY FOR WELLNESS. YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!

www.362074.max.com

Back
Top Bottom