Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

paki pm naman po ang price and list ng mga product balak q kasi kumuha :D

522866_341220225951930_791604689_n.jpg

gusto ko lang yung pampaputi ! Kaya lang di ko alam kung anung brand yan.1st time kasi gagamit..eh..tsaka san po nabibili?

gusto ko lang yung pampaputi ! Kaya lang di ko alam kung anung brand yan.1st time kasi gagamit..eh..tsaka san po nabibili?

try mo lang ang MaxGXL for sure magugustuhan mo ang effect, for order jts text me 09491316536, Us product po and it's safe po..

Amazing result of MAXGXL. 1 month use from April to May - everything is back to normal. She is in her first trimester pregnancy. Now she no longer has problem in her thyroid. Truly an instrument from Him!

382372_10200449240928323_88313639_n.jpg

DR.JOHN KINDLE DISCUSSES HOW HE GOT TO MAX INTERNATIONAL AND AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR NORMALLY DO, HE ONLY DEAL WITH DISEASES AND TREATMENTS AND NEVER ON PREVENTION AND WELLNESS BEFORE.UNTIL HE LOOKED AND STUDIED DISEASES AND APPLIED PREVENTIVE MEDICINE THAT HE START TO GIVE SUPPLEMENTS. TO HIM SUPPLEMENTS WERE NOT SERIOUSLY LOOKED INTO BECAUSE THEIR EFFECTS ARE NOT SO EASILY FELT BY PATIENTS BUT NOT MAX INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS BECAUSE THIS TIME THE EFFECTS CAN BE MANIFESTED IN EVEN DAYS OR WEEKS FROM TAKING IT.

PLS CONTACT ME HERE TO AVAIL OF MAX PRODUCTS AND DISTRIBUTION RIGHTS TO THE MOST IMPORTANT ANTI-AGING DISCOVERY YOU CAN WITNESS IN THIS LIFETIME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mku6LhjHN9A&feature=youtu.be

detox_with_max_leader_3.jpg

Glutathione quotes from Dr. Robert H. Keller, MD, MS, FACP, AAHIVS:
“Each cell in your body, and it’s not just your immune system, but virtually every cell in your body from the top of your head; including your brain, to the tip of your toes, has to create ATP which is the substance that is used for energy. That involves a whole series of chemical reactions; that’s the good news. The bad news is: we are oxygen based organisms. We live on Oxygen, and Oxygen creates a fire. That fire is called an oxidant. In order to put it out, you need a very good Antioxidant. Many antioxidants work for 1 thing, or 2 things, or 3 things. Glutathione works for everything.” Robert H. Keller, MD, MS, FACP, AAHIVS, Formulator of MaxGXL

“Glutathione is responsible for putting out the fires so your body or each cell therein, can produce a maximum amount of energy, as that Glutathione decreases, so does the energy production from each cell in your body. Not only that, but you wind up with increased amounts of what are called “oxidants”, and there is very good data in the literature to say that oxidation or too much oxidants if you will, or not enough antioxidants, are really responsible for accelerated aging.” Robert H. Keller, MD, MS, FACP, AAHIVS, Formulator of MaxGXL

The reason this supplement has such a powerful effect on a body is that it has an effect on every cell in the body. The unique nutrients in Max GXL help with the production of glutathione which is the strongest antioxidant in the body. As we age, our body’s supply of glutathione decreases due to stress, excessive exercise, environmental toxins, bad food choices and chemicals we ingest daily.

Increasing your glutathione level will naturally increase your energy, detoxify your body, strengthen your immune system and fight inflammation. Glutathione also works to support increased exercise.

The feedback I am getting from my clients is simply astonishing. I have never seen anything like that before. My clients are experiencing the increased energy, deeper sleep, improved memory, concentration, improved digestion due to better liver function, much better well-being. This product is especially indicated for those who are suffering from toxicity related problems like eczema, skin allergies, inflammatory diseases which is contributes to aging, aches and pains.

Here is what to expect taking MaxGXL:

Boost in energy, improved memory and concentration
Increased metabolism due to the improved liver function
Anti – aging as it removes oxidants from the body, so the whole system functions better
Immune function is stimulated which greatly helps with allergies, mucous production (sinuses)
Improved sleep, more restful and deeper sleep
Eliminate headaches, tension and anxiety
Aches and pains gone; such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, gout

wala ba tong side effect pag iniinom?
pa pm narin ng price :D

Ts pa pm po ung price. ung pampapuiti. ano po ba yn iniinom oh sabon? tnx

WE ARE ALL SUBJECT TO AGING AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY TO STOP THIS INEVITABLE RUSTING THAT IS GOING ON INSIDE OUR BODIES IS NONE OTHER THAN MAXGXL. MAX INTERNATIONAL HAS THE BEST ANTI-AGING DISCOVERY WE CAN WITNESS IN OUR LIFETIME. EVERYONE MUST TRY THIS BREAKTHROUGH IN OPTIMUM CELLULAR HEALTH!

184471_10200663706388452_458931019_n.jpg

"GOD GAVE ME THIS BRAIN, AND IF I DON'T USE IT TO HELP HUMANITY... THEN I HAVE SQUANDERED MY TIME ON EARTH." - DR. ROBERT H. KELLER (MAXGXL CREATOR).

Here is what to expect taking MaxGXL:

Boost in energy, improved memory and concentration
Increased metabolism due to the improved liver function
Anti – aging as it removes oxidants from the body, so the whole system functions better
Immune function is stimulated which greatly helps with allergies, mucous production (sinuses)
Improved sleep, more restful and deeper sleep
Eliminate headaches, tension and anxiety
Aches and pains gone; such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, gout

@Jayense456 and phangeeeeet pm sent na po...

WHAT BETTER PRODUCT COULD YOU INTRODUCE TO A PERSON WHO IS IN GREAT PAIN, WHOSE PAIN KILLING MEDICATIONS CANNOT ALLEVIATE?

WATCH HERE TESTIMONY OF A PERSON WHOSE HUSBAND HAD A TERRIBLE CAR ACCIDENT,FAMILY MEMBERS WITH ASTHMA AND SHE SUFFERED OF SKIN CANCER AT THE SAME TIME. ALL TOOK MAXGXL AND LIVES CHANGED DRAMATICALLY IN HER FAMILY.

PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE ARE MAKING A BIG NOISE ON MAX PRODUCTS INCLUDING US HERE IN CEBU,PHILIPPINES.

!I COULD NOT HELP BUT SHARE THIS MIRACLE PRODUCT TO MY FB FAMILY. I KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bALYWlFSWig&feature=youtu.be

Back
Top Bottom