Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

Detox
Discover The Underlying Cause Of All Diseases And The Simple Solution That The Doctors Don’t Want You To Know About.

How often do you clean your car? Once a week?

What about having a shower? Daily?

But do you ever clean your inside?

If you are experiencing cravings for sugary, salty foods (comfort foods) especially late at night, this might be a sign that your body has become toxic.
It isn’t hard to become toxic in today’s world. Most of the foods you find at grocery stores and restaurants are full of pesticides, artificial ingredients, and even hormones that destroy your metabolism.
Add to this the pollutants in the air and certain products you may use every day for hygiene and it is no wonder we are internally polluted.
The results of this include brain fog, accelerated aging, bloating, and most disturbing it can make losing fat almost impossible.
Toxins are stored in your fat tissues, your body does this to protect you from a lot of negative effects.

The Most Effective Detox Is….

Best way to detox is to sweat and drink lots of pure water. If you are in a toxic environment, you should be doing this frequently. It also helps to eat organic when possible, and stay away from processed foods. But even then, it is really hard to hide from these toxins that are everywhere.
Sometimes you simply need some extra help, and after a lot of research we have finally found a safe way to eliminate these toxins that actually works. The most effective supplement I’ve ever found is called MaxGXL which helps to remove toxins safely and effectively.
How long should you stay on it? Well.. Ask yourself a question how often various toxins enter your body…if you carefully look around you would find hundreds and hundreds of toxinc substances in the environment and in the foods you are eating daily.
I strongly believe we should detoxify daily as we need to remove toxins from our system on a regular basis. The more often you do that, the healthier the cells are going to be. Prevention is always better than cure.

Source: http://www.detoxhouse.com.au/services/detox/

MaxGXL is a product that supports your body's natural ability to produce glutathione (GSH). Simply put, it is the body’s master antioxidant. It is a small protein produced naturally in our cells when certain required elements are present. It functions both as an antioxidant and an antitoxin and is a major defense system against illness and aging. Our glutathione level actually indicates our state of health and can predict longevity. Although there are more than 60,000 published papers on the beneficial effects of glutathione replacement, it is still largely ignored by mainstream medicine. In the near future the importance of glutathione will be widely recognized because it has the ability to boost the immune system and fight off the damage of free radicals on the cells.

Modern research has shown that individuals who have low levels of glutathione are susceptible to chronic illness. Decreased levels of glutathione can be brought about by continual stress upon the immune system. As we now know, a lowered immune system can bring about illness and disease. This is a ferocious cycle.

Glutathione has been shown to slow down the aging process, detoxify and improve liver function, strengthen the immune system, and reduce the chances of developing cancer. Glutathione also works to help improve mental functions, increase energy, improve concentration, permit increased exercise, and improve heart and lung function - just to
name a few.

503f2b02.jpg

Here is a story that is guaranteed to blow your all minds about the ultimate power of The MAX 90 Day Challenge and Cellgevity on a 58 year old who going from strength to strength:

"I began training early in the year for the 250km 'Around the bay in a day' bike event in Melbourne in October 21 , 2012. As a lead up event I completed a 4hr Mountain bike (MTB) enduro 8 weeks prior, completed that in 3hr 29mins exhausted with severe cramps at the 35km mark but at least completed up to 54kms.

I was due to compete in another 100km MTB race just 4 weeks later, but at that stage I already knew I could not complete it, even if I trained hard.

At that point I was introduced to Cellgevity by a great friend of mine John McConnell and started taking it just 3 weeks and 2 days before that race, I was kind of hoping it might just help me at least finish. Well.... Not only did I finish in 6hr 15min, I also completed the first 50km in 2hr 58min, (quite a change in just 3 weeks).

Then after just one days rest, I started to train again with surprisingly no real fatigue problems and went on to finish the 250km section of the Bupa 'Around the bay in a day' event on a very windy Melbourne day. Incidentally over 900 riders started, but only 822 finished. The good news is that I came in around the 110th mark! Quite amazing because just 8 weeks earlier I thought I had no hope.

I have used cellgevity now for about 12 weeks and know for certain that my endurance and general energy levels are much higher.

At the time of writing this, I have now just completed a 9hr MTB enduro and must say that I am recovering really quickly.

Let me wrap up by saying I am 58 years old and thanks to Cellgevity I have never felt this good. My goal now is to finish the Scody 3 peaks Challenge, which is 235 km at Mt Hotham, Falls Creek and Towanga gap in March 2013, I've looked at this ride before and just thought way beyond me! But now I feel very optimistic that I can finish it with the right training plus it will be my ultimate test for Max products...

390286_446348752096254_1771022746_n.jpg

Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...26473568.73582.211940315537100&type=1&theater

mgkano ba ito TS .. ska pede ba ito sa rayuma ko..? at nakakaputi ren ba yan..?

mgkano ba ito TS .. ska pede ba ito sa rayuma ko..? at nakakaputi ren ba yan..?

1500 yong 1bottle with 45 capsules, yep makaka tulong yan sa rayuma mo as for the whitening effect i'm not sure if it can helps I think it depends yan sa skin type mo, what I'm sure about when it comes to our skin is that, it makes our skin glow and it tightens your skin and it is also an anti-aging supplement so siguradong babata ka nyan :)

MaxGXL Ingredients

MaxGXL is a dietary supplement that contains a mix of herbs, vitamins and other ingredients primarily designed to increase glutathione in the body. Glutathione is a naturally produced molecule in the body that serves as a powerful antioxidant and plays a role in the production of protein and other cellular components. Increasing glutathione will increase energy and concentration, slow the aging process and improve liver, immune and mental functions.

Proprietary Blend
A single serving of MaxGXL contains 488 mg of a proprietary blend of ingredients, which include cordyceps, N-acetyl D-glucosamine, quercetin and milk thistle extract. These ingredients increase the synthesis of glutathione as well as serve a variety of protective roles in the body. Milk thistle may be helpful in preventing liver toxicity due to alcohol or viral hepatitis and may have anti-cancer properties, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). Cordyceps, quercetin and N-acetyl D-glucosamine may provide many health benefits as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agents.

Vitamin C
MaxGXL is high in vitamin C and a single serving -- three capsules -- provides 250 mg, or over 400 percent recommended daily value of vitamin C based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Vitamin C is required by the body as it helps make collagen, supports wound healing and the immune system, acts as an antioxidant and is needed to make the neurotransmitters, serotonin and norepinephrine. It may also lower the risk of certain cancers of the breast, mouth, stomach and esophagus, according to Harvard Health Publications.

L-Glutamine

Each serving of MaxGXL contains 750, 375 and 75 mg of L-glutamine, N-acetyl cysteine and alpha lipoic acid, respectively. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid, or protein building block, in the body and supplements generally contain glutamine in the form of L-glutamine. It helps clear the body of the waste product ammonia and supports the immune, digestive and nervous system, according to the UMMC. Although produced by the body, supplemental glutamine may help restore glutamine loss during strenuous exercise or injury.

N-Acetyl Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is derived from the amino acid L-cysteine and is a precursor to glutathione, a naturally occurring antioxidant in the body. NAC is used in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, liver toxicity and may be helpful in preventing glutathione loss due to cancer and HIV/AIDS treatment, according to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant produced naturally in the body and found in nearly every cell. According to the UMMC, alpha lipoic acid may be beneficial in the treatment of diabetes, liver disease, stroke, glaucoma and certain brain disorders. Alpha lipoic acid also increases the production of glutathione.

Last edited:
Glutathione & MaxGXL

Glutathione is one of the many truly remarkable substances that the human body manufactures. It’s actually a tripeptide molecule that can be found in every cell of your body and that distribution pattern is one of the reasons that Glutathione – the Master Antioxidant – is as important to our health as it is – because it IS in EVERY cell of our body – exactly where is needs to be to go to work defending our good health.

Glutathione helps your body to detoxify substances like arsenic, copper, mercury, zinc and cadmium by binding and transporting them to the liver where an additional reservoir of glutathione can finish the job of removing them from your body. Sadly, these substances are abundant in our world and the job of detoxing them puts a major strain on your levels of cellular glutathione.

Glutathione is the master antioxidant and like all antioxidants it is responsible for the removal of substances called free radicals from your body. Free radicals are “damaged” molecules that, in an uncontrollable response to repair themselves will steal electrons from neighboring molecules and set off a cell damaging chain reaction that if left unchecked will do major damage to many organ systems in your body. (For more information about Free Radicals and how their effect damage your body and age you – check out the posts on this site on The Free Radical Theory of Aging.) Primary and secondary cigarette smoke are a major source of these damaging, free radicals.

Not a Lot of Glutathione Getting Used Here

Another source of antioxidants is exercise! While it’s vital to your good health, intense exercise creates free radicals and and deplete inadequate stores of Glutathione. In fact, the enzyme, glutathione reductase, which converts glutathione to it’s antioxidating state, was found to be present in the blood, in significantly higher levels in trained elite soccer players than was found in the blood of the more average couch potatoes.

Then there’s the job of detoxifying your body from the many chemicals that show up in the foods you eat. Those substances include not only herbicides and pesticides that are present in our “healthy choice” fruits and vegetables, but also the wealth of hormones that are fed to dairy and meat producing livestock.

Gluthaione supports good vision
Glutathione detoxifies and helps your liver function
It strengthens the immune system
It works to improve mental function and help concentration
Glutathone increases energy
Glutathione improves the functioning of your respiratory and cardiovascular systems – and that’s just the beginning.
Thousands of studies have been written about what Glutathione does and the benefits it brings -from supporting your immune system to attacking inflammation. Antioxidants are one of Mother Nature’s good health miracles and glutathione is about the most powerful.

But there are some problems you need to know about.
Glutathione is manufactured by your body and like so many other things, once you leave your twenties you don’t produce glutathione as readily, so it’s level in your bloodstream declines. As the years go by, living takes its toll and you become more vulnerable to the chronic diseases associated with aging – like arthritis, heart disease, some cancers and Alzheimer’s disease – to name only a few. Just when you would like to have every possible antioxidant fighting at full strength to scavenge free radicals from your system, your production of the most powerful of them all – glutathione – slows down. Oral glutathione supplements are believed to be destroyed in the digestive system and therefore are an ineffective as a way to supplement. So what exactly can you do to increase your levels of this wonderful substance.

Source: http://antioxidants-health.maxgxl-wholesale.com/glutathione-maxgxl/

MaxGXL the best multivitamins po...

wala po ba kaung screenies pra naman may idea kme qng totoo pong puputi kme?

wala po ba kaung screenies pra naman may idea kme qng totoo pong puputi kme?

awts...... mag backread po kayo sa thread and read all the details po para maintindihan nio kung ano po talag ang Glutathione.... :pray: :)

Back
Top Bottom