Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

Doctor's Testimonial:

“I was introduced to Max by a former patient that I was unable to help. She had turned her life
around on these products and that got my attention.??I did my due diligence. The obvious intellect
and thoughtfulness that had gone into the Max products was unmistakable, and the science was
irrefutable. After a successful personal trial, I began using the products in my practice.??I
have measured the clinical results in many different patients with a wide range of disorders and
conditions – and the changes are absolutely amazing. I am honored and privileged to have the
benefit of sharing these breakthrough products with my patients.”
Louis B. Cady, M.D.
Board Certified in General Adult Psychiatry
Functional & Integrative Neuropsychiatr

Source: http://www.maxhealthsolution.com/uploads/Doctors_Testimonials.pdf

MaxGXL Clinical and Scientific Studies

We were not able to find any clinical or scientific studies or medical reviews of Max GXL published in the National Library of Medicine (MEDLINE) using a PubMed search. Additionally, we were not able to find any ongoing or future planned clinical trials or medical trials of MaxGXL. The manufacturer does list an unpublished study of Max GXL of an unknown number of patients (n=?), divided into 4 test groups who were studied from 3 to 6 months. The manufacturer states: "The graph below shows the increase in glutathione levels experienced by 4 groups of patients. Group 1 (normal health patients) were tested after 6 months of use, while Groups 2, 3 and 4 (HIV, Hepatitis C, and Chronic Viral Illness respectively) were tested after only 3 months of the MaxGXL regimen". Because the study period was significantly longer for study participants with normal health (twice as long), it is difficult to compare this group to the other 3 groups who were studied for a much briefer period of time. All four groups did have a substantial increase in their blood lymphocyte glutathione levels (416%, 347%, 270% and 262% after 3 months, 6 months, 6 months, and 6 months respectively in normal volunteers, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) patients, HCV (Hepatitis C virus) patients, and CFIDS/chronic viral illness patients), but p values (statistical significance) of these results were not provided. Because this product is a nutritional supplement, no medical claims were made by the manufacturer for these results.

MaxGXL_Chart.jpg

What do you mean? "pakitagalog effect sa katawan"

MaxGXL: One of the Greatest Supplements Available Today

With all of the vitamins and supplements going around these days, it is hard to decide which ones are real and which of these are simply a scam. The number of scams seems to be going up these past several years because of the huge boom in field of nutrition, but all of this does not mean there aren’t quality products. Simply look at Max International and their MaxGXL. this product has been receiving amazing reviews across the board and even has health care professionals saying that it’s the most significant product ever in the field of nutrition.

One of the best things about MaxGXL is the fact that it isn’t simply one of those products that has a bunch of artificial junk that people say should work packed into it. no, MaxGXL is organic and will work with your body to improve your energy, your physical endurance and much, much more. MaxGXL is completely science-based and has been tested in hundreds of clinical studies. On top of all of that there are no other products like it out there. Sure, there are other products that say they can help you boost energy or improve heart function, but nothing like Max International has put out, with so many studies to back it up.

The next obvious question would be, “what does Max International’s MaxGXL actually do?” The basics for MaxGXL are quite simple actually. it contains the nutrients and vitamins that your body needs to create and store glutathione. Now, of course this means nothing without knowing what glutathione is. it is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the human body. Glutathione has its hand in the function of almost every major organ and muscle in the body. But just taking glutathione isn’t enough. There are plenty of product on the market today that simply provide glutathione, but when you ingest it, you stomach will simply break it down before it can get into your blood stream. So Max International has created MaxGXL to assist in the creation and storage of glutathione, not simply provide it. The other nutrients will protect the glutathione from your stomach and help it get absorbed into the system faster. once the glutathione is in your system it will help strengthen your natural defense system, fight off signs of aging, improve heart and brain health, nourish your skin and even fight off the signs and symptoms of stress.

Max International doesn’t simply have one great product however, they have several. Some of their other products would include Max N-Fuse, which is another glutathione-based substance but also contains many vitamins and nutrients your body needs and often doesn’t get, and MaxWLX, which assist with weight control. both of these supplements use the purest of ingredients and work using natural vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to keep your body running at or above its potential for years longer than it could otherwise. with a line of Max International products you could be looking and feeling young, while actually being healthier, rather than masking it like several other methods would do. in the end your body will be clear of toxins and getting the fuel it needs on a daily basis.

MAX International Products Certification

419049_265057846906822_100002078265105_601801_522312958_n.jpg

We have distributor sa Saudi, pero wala pa kaming office doon, hindi pa kasi na open yong Saudi office ng MAX International. Mga Filipino na nagtatrabaho doon ang nag distribute ng MAX products.

The world's most powerful anti-oxidant is not found in a fruit or in a berry......

It is found inside OUR BODY!

And that is Glutathione!!
Our BEST defense against AGING, CELLULAR DAMAGE and DISEASES. ~ Dr. Robert Keller

Another Testimonial of how amazing MAX GXL is:

424079_265264550219485_100002078265105_602261_1657881632_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom