Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MAX GXL - The Glutathione Accelerator

Bakit namatay ba yong mga gumamit nito? Nabuhay pa nga sila ng matagal o! And FYI lang po, I also take MaxGXL everyday, I take it as my vitamins.

Glutathione helps to support the proper functioning of your immune system , and will improve immune system already in retreat.

Glutathione acts as an powerful antioxidant and Free radicals scavenger, thereby protecting our DNA and RDA from damage due to many environmental factors.

Glutathione acts as the regulator of other powerful antioxidant.

Glutathione acts as a detoxifying agent, removing foreign objects, chemicals and toxins from the body. As you age, your levels of Glutathione are depleted, thereby allowing the aging process to accelerate.

Levels of Glutathione can be sucessfully improved by taking a high quality nutritional supplement!

***Among the uses that have been reported for glutathione are:
treatment of poisoning, particularly heavy metal poisons
treatment of idiopathic pulmonary firbosis
increasing the effectiveness and reducing the toxicity of cis-platinum, a chemo drug used to treat breast cancer
treating Parkinson's disease
lowering blood pressure in patients with diabetes
increasing male sperm counts in humans and animals
treatment of liver cancer
treatment of sickle cell anemia

Source: http://www.healthline.com/galecontent/glutathione

Chemotherapy is a Waste of Money
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLyMhNdcSc&feature=share

For all those who are seriously interested in knowing more about chemotherapy & radiation, I would recommend the excellent investigative video by Mike Anderson titled Healing Cancer From Inside Out. Mike Anderson's father died of cancer after chemotherapy and he did a thorough investigation into the subject and produced this video. Also, please read the book "World Without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin. This is another excellent investigative work done after extensive research on cancer industry.

Magkano ba yan ts? Tsaka legit ka ba? Pwede ba uminom yung 17 years old?xd

Legit po ako.... pwede po yan sa inyo, kahit mga bata pwede uminom nyan.

Weh?magkano ba yan ts? Interesado ako eh .. Nakakakinis ba yan ng skin? And nakakaputi din?

I'm not sure if makaka puti yan, pero sure ako na nakakakinis sa skin yan. :D 1500 isang bote 45 capsules ang laman.

Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.

ts anu result sa skin at health mu?

kuminis skin ko sa face at nag firm siya, medyo tan na nga lang ngayon kasi kagagaling lang sa beach :D, sa health naman maganda ang effect nito sa akin, I can sleep well na at nakakapagbawas na ako everyday, at yong backpain ko nawala na at mas naging energetic na ako ngayon, di masyado madaling mapagod lalo na pag may outing :)

kuminis skin ko sa face at nag firm siya, medyo tan na nga lang ngayon kasi kagagaling lang sa beach :D, sa health naman maganda ang effect nito sa akin, I can sleep well na at nakakapagbawas na ako everyday, at yong backpain ko nawala na at mas naging energetic na ako ngayon, di masyado madaling mapagod lalo na pag may outing :)

magiging kasing kutis ko ba yun nasa avatar at signature ko pag gumamit ako nyan hahaha..

hahahahaha ewan ko lang ha, depende sayo yan :D

Ts.Ala bang pwedeng pagbilhan maliban dun sa binigay mu?

wala eh...exclusive lang kasi ang product na yan sa Max International members, pero kung gusto mo ipa lbc ko nalang jan sayo isang bote, yan lang ang mas madali na pag order nyan :)

Parang nakakatakot gumamit niyan t.s ehh .. Ang mahal din ..

Parang nakakatakot gumamit niyan t.s ehh .. Ang mahal din ..

ehhhh ba't ka naman matatakot? hindi ka naman ma pano nyan, gaganda at kikinis ka lang nman dyan and guess what lahat ng health problems mo ma gagaling din pag uminom ka nyan, kaya yan mahal kasi dami mong benefits na makukuha in just a single capsule

anu anu mga products mo ts bukod sa capsule? tsaka san ginagamit yun gluta spray?

anu anu mga products mo ts bukod sa capsule? tsaka san ginagamit yun gluta spray?

anong gluta spray? we have visible solutions at Max One, yan lang products namin, e google mo nalang yan :D

w/ Max Surban the Cebuano singer, he look younger despite the fact that he is now 73 yrs old

575223_10150683565934102_599634101_9523349_363095787_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom