Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

May alam ba kayong trusted and affordable na computer stuff stores?

Jaiiimeee

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm a freshmen computer engineering student and I'm kinda new into stuffs like breadboards and shits so naghahanap po ako ng magandang mabilhan ng mga kakailanganin sa course ko. Around cubao area lang po ako and I really need help locating stores para sa mga kakailanganin ko. If may advice rin po kayo para sakin (books or pdfs to read, tutorials) okay rin po. thanks

Gizmo in Vito cruz near DLSU and quaipo, andun lahat ng kailangan mo, wag ka maghanap ng malapit kasi ung dumadayo jan galing pa sa mga probinsya ie batangas bulacan

Pwede ka sa Recto (Deco or alexan) or Alexan sa Megamall. May mga electronic materials dun na kailangan mo like (breadboard, resistor, etc.) for your course. Dun ako bumibili nung college ako. CmpE din course ko. Goodluck and enjoy lang.

Back
Top Bottom