Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Microsoft Excel vba Userform

jApzt3rmAst3r

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Pahelp naman po kung paano ko magagawa tong userform na to.
anu po ung mga codes na dapat kong gamitin. :help::help::help:

View attachment 287216

Attachments

• AMC Master List - 001.png
    AMC Master List - 001.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
sir i can offer you my services for a reasonable price. just pm me po if interested. thank you

try ko po kayo help, pero hindi po ako expert may konting alam lang po

kahit konting tulong po yan maraming salamat po.

To design that form, you don't need any codes. Just follow these steps:

1. Open Excel.
2. Click Microsoft Logo (Upper left corner)
3. Click "Excel Options"
4. Select "Popular"
5. Check "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon".
6. Click OK, then the menu will close
7. Select "Developer" tab in the Main Menu, then click "Visual Basic"
OR press ALT + F11
8. Sa left side ng window, may Project Explorer. Right-Click > Insert > UserForm
9. A UserForm / stage will be displayed.
10. Sa tabi ng "Question Mark" / Help logo, may logo dun ng Wrench and Hammer, that's the Toolbox. Click, then may lalabas na small Toolbox window na may laman na form controls. Use it to design your stage / UserForm.

Now, for the controls, triggers, and functions, ibang usapan na yun. You have to be at least knowledgeable sa programming.

Back
Top Bottom