Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2015 Serial Key ISO

datu29

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 is an integrated, end-to-end solution for teams of any size with demanding quality and scale needs that require comprehensive tools and services for defining, building and managing complex enterprise applications and solutions targeting Microsoft’s full Enterprise platform as well as cross-platform technologies.

Download here

https://d344r4-my.sharepoint.com/:u...xKoqeiFIJobVABcL5YPm48120_O_-xmcWfzg?e=1vBvhd

hit thanks nalang po salamat

Last edited:
Hit Thanks n;lang po mga kuys

Hello, ask ko lang po kung activated na agad tong VS Pro 2015 o may key po sa loob ng iso file?

Yes activated na sya.

Bossing pwede ba mag build ng App dito? Alam ko kasi sa VS2010 pwede eh. Kung may idea ka naman pwede patulong? Salamat ng marami.

Desktop App po sana ang I-build ko. Salamat.

Last edited:
Bossing pwede ba mag build ng App dito? Alam ko kasi sa VS2010 pwede eh. Kung may idea ka naman pwede patulong? Salamat ng marami.

Desktop App po sana ang I-build ko. Salamat.

Yes pwede po and need mo lang ng additional packages .

Back
Top Bottom