Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MIT - Thesis Proposal

Ultima Embrace

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys pwede po pa help anung mgandang Thesis proposal sa MIT course, web developer po ako.

:help: :help: :help:

Create a new design of your school's website, from backend to front end that would overcome the current website of your school :D

any good blockchain related thesis proposal is surefire way to earn an acceptance.

ngtanong ako sa adviser nil sabi nya something new, help nmn po kasi mga ksama ko po kasi n MIT ai dw yung thesis nila d ko alam kung magiging proposal ko..
:weep: :weep: :weep:

mga animated elements combination sa chemistry or balancing ng elements.
tipong laro pero lalabas ung info ng naForm na chemical.
lagyan mo ng short trivia.

:D

mga animated elements combination sa chemistry or balancing ng elements.
tipong laro pero lalabas ung info ng naForm na chemical.
lagyan mo ng short trivia.

:D

thanks boss pero d ko gets he he, try ko basa about sa suggestion nyo po. thanks bro.

Something that can be helpful maybe a framework that solves new obstacles ? A utility software?

guys pwede po pa help anung mgandang Thesis proposal sa MIT course, web developer po ako.

:help: :help: :help:

I can realate sayo TS, MIT din ako at yan din problem ko nung time na need namin mag propose ng title na something unique or enhance version ng current system, algorithm, or framework :)

Currently, ang matunog na research theme na may malaking chance na ma approve are:
- Agriculture: embedded systems and mechanical devices that will increase efficiency of those in the agricultural sector
- Health: Ex. web based app that will act as a doctor to help normal people diagnose diseases based on symptoms or will help them administer first aid procedure even w/o formal training
- Education: Ex. Course-ware, or anything that will help teachers to analyze or improve learning skills of their students
- AI : Artificial Intelligence aided software in interpreting data (advance feature of data mining)
- Security: Proposed new framework or algorithms that will enhance current systems Ex. encryption algo.etc.

Mine was a combination of agriculture application and AI and luckily I passed the defense and now I'm preparing for my scheduled presentation(international research conference) this coming August. :):)

Piece of advice: It's easier to proposed a new or enhance algorithm then develop a simple system to prove its effectiveness.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

I can realate sayo TS, MIT din ako at yan din problem ko nung time na need namin mag propose ng title na something unique or enhance version ng current system, algorithm, or framework :)

Currently, ang matunog na research theme na may malaking chance na ma approve are:
- Agriculture: embedded systems and mechanical devices that will increase efficiency of those in the agricultural sector
- Health: Ex. web based app that will act as a doctor to help normal people diagnose diseases based on symptoms or will help them administer first aid procedure even w/o formal training
- Education: Ex. Course-ware, or anything that will help teachers to analyze or improve learning skills of their students
- AI : Artificial Intelligence aided software in interpreting data (advance feature of data mining)
- Security: Proposed new framework or algorithms that will enhance current systems Ex. encryption algo.etc.

Mine was a combination of agriculture application and AI and luckily I passed the defense and now I'm preparing for my scheduled presentation(international research conference) this coming August. :):)

Piece of advice: It's easier to proposed a new or enhance algorithm then develop a simple system to prove its effectiveness.

panu ka nag scout ng mga algorithms sir?i mean whats the first step in knowing a possible theses?you just read and read?

Salamat ng marami boss.

Back
Top Bottom