Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Monster™ BEATS by Dr. Dre now out on Philippine Stores! worth it ba?

Bibili ka ba ng Monster BEATS by Dr. Dre?

• Total voters
worth it naman ang beats by dr.dre, i got mine beats solo hd freebie sya sa HP laptop ko na beatsaudio edition. kaso exclusive for iphone ung beats solo hd ko kaya di ko ma feel sound sa nokia x6 ko, pero sa laptop maganda pakingan ma bass

worth it naman ang beats by dr.dre, i got mine beats solo hd freebie sya sa HP laptop ko na beatsaudio edition. kaso exclusive for iphone ung beats solo hd ko kaya di ko ma feel sound sa nokia x6 ko, pero sa laptop maganda pakingan ma bass

Decent naman talaga ang sound quality ng Beats. Take note, decent lang. Well, ma-bass nga sya, medyo malinaw, maganda tignan, pero yun lang. What they're (we're) trying to say is, kahit na maganda sya, colored and unbalanced naman yung sound, which means na you don't actually "listen to the song how the artist intended". Modified yung sound nya sa may bass part, so kahit di naman ma-bass yung kanta (i.e. acoustic), nagkakaroon. And pag iccompare mo sya sa $150 ATH-M50 (what the hell, kahit Superlux HD330 na tig $60), talbog talaga ang Beats sa sound quality, clarity and instrument imaging. :slap:
As for the Tour, tinalbugan sya ng $12 na Philips SHE3580 Music Colors (whut?). :upset:
Colored, unbalanced sound is not acceptable for $300 headphones. Pero kung style ang habol, why not..? Maganda pa nga yung $100 SkullCandy Aviators..

Oh yes, did you know that the Solo HD is one of the worst offenders in the entire Beats lineup? Kung ganyan na kaganda tunog nyan, what more kung sa respected brands ka bumili? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Angmahal nman yan ts . Okay nko sa ordinary headset. Class A. LOLS :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom