Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

movetab MA701QX

Sana may mag upload na ng custom FW/Rom para dito.

Sana...

Wiiiiisssshhh ko laaaaannggggg... :lol:

may nagbebenta ba sa inyo nito? 2nd hand? meetups po batangas ako. 2000 K budget po. Pls Contact me 09279716234

hmeron akong bagong ma701qx, pano gumawa ng dump file?

Eto na oh.. mga pre, turuan nyo na siya how to make rom dump file.. di rin ako marunong eh.. hehe. sige na help na naten siya para maayos na ang camera naten..

Guys gumawa ako ng group sa fb para sa ma701qx para mas madali ung update sa tab ntn.. join nalang kayo :):)

oy meron ako neto! any updates with this Tablet? :D
ano ginagawa nyo para di mabilis ma-drain yong battery?

smooth ang galaw ng move tab ko sa modern combat 4 yung sa kasama ko spike ang galaw gamit nya fusion bolt. kahit papano uubra naman pala.

guys, sobrang annoying talaga yong notifs nung candy crush saga na intsik yong sulat, -_- paano to tanggalin o iblock? bago pa kasi sakin tong tab na to. TIA

hehe dead na ba to? Na ayos ko na yung akin. Meron din ako stock rom. Now lang ako ulit nakapag post. lol

POst mo na yung link ng stock ROM mo

POst mo na yung link ng stock ROM mo

Crappy skybroadband for me to upload the rom. I used adb method to push my stock rom. Check the link. I'm "On3". I was able to dump my rom before I updated it using the stock rom on myview's page. After I was able to fix it, I figured out the problem with the camera after several tries of flashing the rom. It was the configuration of the camera that's causing it, it is configured to use the back camera by default which we know that MA701QX has no back camera only front. I'll try to see the configuration and paste it here.

http://www.techknow.me/forum/index.php?topic=4511.120

manage to flash the stock rom from my view website and yes
the camera isnt working. Will wait for your instruction on how to fix this pre

For those who dont know the key combination for flashing the stock ROM using Phoenix Suit
heres what I did (assuming you have the necessary android drivers installed)

1. Run Phoenix Suite
2. Select Stock ROM
3. Turned off the tablet (disconnect from PC)
3. Press and hold the other button and dont let go (not the power button)
4. With the other button still pressed plug in the USB cable (From PC to tablet)
5. Press the power button 10 times.
6. Look at the Phoenix Suite. You should get a
progress bar meaning that it started flashing the ROM.

Finally found the rebranded version of our tablet.

Its called GoClever 70L and the great part of it theres a
forum for custom roms and android development.

Check out this sites...

http://www.modaco.pl/Forum-GoClever-Orion-70-70L.

In that forum I found a GoClever modified stock ROM
flashed it via Phoenix Suite and its 100% working with
TWRP as recovery.

good finds... :-)

pa-upload naman bossing,.. okay ba? gagamitin ko sana sa tab ng anak ko. TIA!!

Back
Top Bottom