Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MOVIE REVIEWS [local, foreign, recently watched, new/old titles, any genre]

Wala pa pala itong INSIDE OUT sa sinehan? :hyper:

POLTERGEIST next on my watchlist :slap:

ANT-MAN ★★★★★

A must-see especially in IMAX :10:

PAPERTOWNS ★★★★

quite interesting, ayos din ito :thumbsup:

ANT-MAN ★★★★★

A must-see especially in IMAX :10:

im still waiting for a clear copy online:lol: kakatamad kasi manood pag blurred lol..im eyeing on watching Mission Impossible Rogue Nation Later..i suspect na baka 5 stars to :excited:

im still waiting for a clear copy online:lol: kakatamad kasi manood pag blurred lol..im eyeing on watching Mission Impossible Rogue Nation Later..i suspect na baka 5 stars to :excited:

worth it din yan sa sine in case hehe #sulit

Mapapanood ko na yung MI5 mamaya :boxer:

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION ★★★★★

5 stars for part 5! Outstanding. :champ:

^i beleive you..ito yong isa sa mga favorite kong movie series e.too bad havent had time but ill make sure i watch it online once i go home for the weekend

^i believe you..ito yong isa sa mga favorite kong movie series e.too bad havent had time but ill make sure i watch it online once i go home for the weekend

worth it yan sa sine hehehe

Recently watched films this may 2016

JUNGLE BOOK ★★★★★
Superb special effects and amazing characters. :thumbsup:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR ★★★★★
Enjoyable movie all throughout. As expected. Highly recommended in IMAX. :10:

JUST THE 3 OF US: ★★★★
Funny and heartfelt. :lol:

X-MEN: APOCALYPSE: ★★★★
It's good but not better than "First Class" IMO. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom