Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[MU ONLINE] BATTLEZONE MU Season 8 Episode 3

leonard021

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Dear Zoners,

The BattleZone Server is once again opened for all with a new premium Season 8 Episode 3 server and client files. I know this would be a new gameplay to some of you for some haven't experienced a Season 8 server. Believe you me, I myself even took time to absorb the changes as well as my fellow Admins. However the gameplay is way more interesting now due to some added features, I know to some it would be a bit complicated especially the Pentagram System but hey! It's just like the first day when you starting playing season 4 MU Online socket system server. Just think of it that way ;)

For our server DONATORS kindly send me a private message consisting your account names (make sure to register on the website). Items donated for will be added to your warehouses subsequently (Make sure that you have opened your warehouse already so that the server will pick it up when we add the items).

And to all our BattleZone MU Supporters, We will be implementing a "Freebies System" late this week in our webshop.

SERVER CONFIGURATIONS

Season 8 Episode 3 IGCN Premium Files
32767 Character Statistics
Experience Rate: x8000 (Grand Opening Rate)
50% Item Drop Rate
Joint Normal Max Character Level (400) and Max Master Level (440)
Socket System (5 slot + lvl 1,2,3,4,5 socket options)
Pentagram System
Muun System
Automated Events ( Some are still in the process of Configuration )
Castle Siege

NOTE: Some settings are still not at its 100 percent, please bare with us.

FREEBIES : 80K CREDITS (YOU CAN BUY 2 GEARS)

WEBSITE
FORUM
FACEBOOK GROUP

Back
Top Bottom