Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MY FINAL RELEASE 24.02.2013 -=PRO|MODv2.4=- c5-03|C5-03.2|C505|C506 v23 NOW Release!

Re: [18-FEB-2012]C5-03 v22.0.007 S^Nimble-PRO_CANDY(fastest CFW 4 Symbian)

can i flash my mobile on a win7 environment?

i'm not really new to flashing but i never tried flashing with windows7.

anybody used window 7? is it safe?

Yes there is. Double click the MENU BUTTON and homescreen will appear from any app.

not that one bro. I mean any app that will give me a 'touch icon' for homescreen from within any application... Anyways thanx

can i flash my mobile on a win7 environment?

i'm not really new to flashing but i never tried flashing with windows7.

anybody used window 7? is it safe?

yes im using win7. i d0nt tried yet with my win8 beta lab hehe

here mate just use this font for now to fix the smileys doubler bur and the clock date bug. i will edit the android font when i have time! i name to shenlone because he is the one to give tut how to edit font. thanks to you bro!

i don't think the clock date 'bug' is really a bug as such. To be honest, i discovered it today after people reported it here:) doesn't really matter for me. Anyways, bro nevar, any progress on that 'belle status bar' avkon.dll file?

first try with win7, my phone got bricked. eff.

any tips what should i do? ;p

mag xp na lang kaya ulit ako saka ako mag flash?

not that one bro. I mean any app that will give me a 'touch icon' for homescreen from within any application... Anyways thanx

You can ask the developer of the same app to have a source code then change the MENU UID to HOMESCREEN UID. I think thats how the Tap2Menu works. Or you can ask the developer to create the app you like.

You can ask the developer of the same app to have a source code then change the MENU UID to HOMESCREEN UID. I think thats how the Tap2Menu works. Or you can ask the developer to create the app you like.

that's exactly what i tried to do a couple of days back, couldn't find the the uid of menu anywhere to be replaced by uid of hs. Actually, i had to edit the executable file of tap2menu, a bit complex. Anyways, i shall explore something else. (off topic)

@nevar bro- what do you say about this edited humana-sans font from flipfont. Original Humana font doesn't support symbols or other languages, so i added more support to it from your calibri font. Also check the navigation bar symbols, i made them more squarer, took me quite some time to fit the curves.

Attachments

• Scr000026.jpg
    Scr000026.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Scr000027.jpg
    Scr000027.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Scr000028.jpg
    Scr000028.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

@nevar bro- what do you say about this edited humana-sans font from flipfont. Original Humana font doesn't support symbols or other languages, so i added more support to it from your calibri font. Also check the navigation bar symbols, i made them more squarer, took me quite some time to fit the curves.

waaaa y0u inherited my style ha! The circles became b0x,nice 1.. im editing also hehe new f0nt!

Attachments

• ProV15000006.jpg
    ProV15000006.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 22
  • ProV15000008.jpg
    ProV15000008.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

waaaa y0u inherited my style ha! The circles became b0x,nice 1.. im editing also hehe new f0nt!

:) anyways, can i install that new tsunami hs without flashing? Any way?

:) anyways, can i install that new tsunami hs without flashing? Any way?

Bro try to install this one but i thnk ist u have to remove oratsu homescreen...as in my case i have no oratsu and i install this three in one homescreen.give a try to it:lol:

Attachments

• 3in1homescreen unsigned.sis
    827.2 KB · Views: 10

Bro try to install this one but i thnk ist u have to remove oratsu homescreen...as in my case i have no oratsu and i install this three in one homescreen.give a try to it:lol:
It gives built-in error again. You are right. There isn't anyway to install it except removing the oratsu from rofs2 first. But i'm too lazy to flash my phone too soon. Anyways :thanks:

It gives built-in error again. You are right. There isn't anyway to install it except removing the oratsu from rofs2 first. But i'm too lazy to flash my phone too soon. Anyways :thanks:

The only way is to request bro nevar to exclude oratsu in candy pro 1.5...till we have to wait for that...

Last edited:

Try extracting sis file manually into phone

@bro kamran- here are the files
The theme is originally by Shilca. I just changed the clock, background, status bar..

Attachments

• iNo_Pink_Blue MOD SHEN ORIG.sis
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • Humana Squared fit 1.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Could you help me add language VietNamese in CFW?
Thanks

ts,is there a way to fre some ram'? My phone keeps on telling memory low whenever i play videos 4 a long period

Back
Top Bottom