Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Myphone Users Thread

What's your myphone?

• Total voters
Sir, T28 TV Duo po yung unit ko. please help.

Paano po ba makaka access ng freenet to? new myphone user lang po. maraming salamat po! :)

pa help naman po!!t23 po unit phone ko..nag ba vibrate siya pag pinindot..tnx tnx tnx

:dance::dance: Dun Po Sa Mga Interesado Sa Ebook Na Feature , I Have Some Ebooks Here :dance::dance:

:yipee: Dan Brown's Complete Collection includes : :yipee:
Angels and Demons
Deception Point
Digital Fortress
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol

View attachment 257717

View attachment 257718

View attachment 257722

View attachment 257723

View attachment 257724

:salute::salute: There , This Is My Way Of Saying Thanks Dahil May Mga Thread Din Na Nakatulong Sakin ! :salute::salute:

Hope We All Share The Common Thoughts ,, Ang Mapaganda Ang Mga Cellphone Units Natin .

Please HIT THANKS If Nakatulong Ako .

keep on sharing dude!!!! thanks a lot.....:dance::clap::yipee::beat::thumbsup::salute::praise:

pwede niyo po bang i-update to? Dagdag niyo naman ang myphone a818 please.
~Thanks :)

Di ko alam kong anu yung os/platform ng myphone b88, pinoy widget walang laman

sir pa post ng guides para sa free internet globe sun tnt step by step po..

....im using t23 duo

I buy A818 DUO myphone, i dont know how to load Pinoy content since Myphone dont have free Memory Card for that& where can i find It?. Its hard for me to search and load It, even the office file like Openoffice. i'm tired of It. I hope someone can help me to search & how to download Pinoy Content & not only download or copy in my mobile phone, how it work to my phone. I think Myphone company made their client or customer difficult to use their phone. U need to download, u need to buy separate memory card while to other company like Nokia and Samsung their all included in the packages when you buy it to them, no need to download except those songs or movie you want to put in your phone. all you need in your phone is to use it. no need anything compare to myphone. yes, it is cheap but you see alot of needs you need to put into your phone before you can use it. not like other phone is ready to use. I hope that in the future that myphone will be like them, ready to use all things that we need no need to download & no memory card excluded, you need this, you need that to put everything to your phone to use it. I hope that in the future that Myphone will be same with the other successful company like Nokia, Samsung and others because it is the pride of Filipino.

Last edited:
yan pala sakit ng myphone walang kasamang memory card pag bumili ka tapos walang laman yung pinoy widget. anong klase bang phone minamarket nila di maganda e.

Sir Sino po may MyPhone na Android pa test nyo naman po yung sa sig ko yun fpse na play station emulator sa android. bibili kasi si tropa ko ng android na myphone mamaya ata or bukas. salamat po thanks.
And saka po yung sa utotl ko po na TS1 Dual Sim Android plaese po may tip po ba kayo or firmware na pampabilis nito upgradable po ba sya to gingerbread?

Hello Myphone users ask ko lang kung may software ba kayo na ginagamit pang flash? Yung Myphone T18 kc ng kapatid ko may phone password try ko na lahat ng code ayaw parin eh.

Sir/ma'am meron po ba taung phonesuite and drivers for Q19i(qwerty) pang 32x win7

always charging lang pag nakakonek na sa pc xD

Thanks in ADvance!

boss san po na dodownload yung pc suite nito or yung meron dyan pa share please.. sira kasi touch screen ng phone ko at kelangan kong basahin yung txt messages ko..yung messages sa phone naka save at hindi sa sim kaya hindi ko mabasa yung mga mwssgaes kahit ilipat ko pa ng phone... pag asa ko nalng talga yung pc suite

Back
Top Bottom